2013 18" STI Rims on 2013 WRX?

This is a discussion on 2013 18" STI Rims on 2013 WRX? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Need to get some all season rims and tires, but would like to keep it stock looking. Can those 18" ...

2013 18" STI Rims on 2013 WRX?

Need to get some all season rims and tires, but would like to keep it stock looking.
    Can those 18" 2013 STI rims go on a 2013 WRX?
    Up the Irons!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chipset35 View Post
    Need to get some all season rims and tires, but would like to keep it stock looking.
    Can those 18" 2013 STI rims go on a 2013 WRX?
    No. The lug pattern is incorrect.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nope. Only 04 sti wheels will fit. They have the 5x100 bolt pattern that wrx's do

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I was afraid of that.
    Guess its aftermarket 18's then...what are you all doing with the Tire Pressure monitoring system when you swap rims and wheels come autumn and spring?
    Up the Irons!

I Support ClubWRX
    Me, nothing. My winters don't have TPMS sensors. The sensors have to be programmed by the dealer during each change over. And they do charge a fee. So it wasn't worth it to me. I check the tire pressure once a week anyway.

The best option for you would be to get a set of 17" winter wheels & tires.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I bought TPMS sensors for my winter wheels, but I've never actually ended up getting the car programmed for them because I don't feel like spending the dough twice a year. It will start to get expensive, especially when you can easily check pressures yourself with a tire gauge!

I'm honestly not a big fan of most TPMS because they tend to give a lot of false alerts to the point where you start to just ignore them. I've found the Subaru system is actually pretty good, but I still don't feel like spending the dough to reprogram them twice a year.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I live in SE VA, and I wont be driving in snow as my other car is a Hummer H3, but its overkill for a 70 mile round trip daily commute, so even though the WRX will be my good weather car, it does get cold here....during Dec, Jan, Feb it can go at or below freezing at night and early morning, but during the day its usually above freezing, so i was thinking all season.
    Up the Irons!