2013 WRX stock tires for sale!!

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX stock tires for sale!! within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi everyone. Im new to this site website because I am a new WRX owner. Actually, my 2013 WRX Premium ...

2013 WRX stock tires for sale!!

Hi everyone. Im new to this site website because I am a new WRX owner. Actually, my 2013 WRX Premium 5-door Satin White Pearl will be in this month for me to pick up. PRETTY EXCITED about that. Any way, I will be selling the stock tires off of it as soon as I get the car. The tires are Dunlop SP Sport 01 p235/45/R17.I'm asking $900 or best offer. They will have barely any miles on them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just out of curiosity, but why are you selling the tires?

I Support ClubWRX
    Where are you located?
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

hi nsibanez, I live in massachusetts and im getting my car this month. The stock tire are strictly summer tires so what im goin to do is the sell the stock tires put all weather tires on the stock rimes then use the money to buy summer rims and tires. The stock tires wont work for my summer rimes because im goin to get 18x8.5 rims.
    Hi ea126405, I live in Massachusetts southcoast.

nsibanez I posted my answer but not as a direct reply to you post. check it out

not sure if you guys get alerts when someone responds to you on this site. I live in massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by ERatic81 View Post
    not sure if you guys get alerts when someone responds to you on this site. I live in massachusetts
    We get them. Just some people have it sent to there email and tied to there phones, or they just check the new posts periodically.

I Support ClubWRX
    GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by ERatic81
    The stock tire are strictly summer tires so what im goin to do is the sell the stock tires put all weather tires on the stock rimes then use the money to buy summer rims and tires.
    If you're going to go through with having "dedicated sets", why would you bother with A/S tires? Just pick up a set of snows, instead. What you would spend to get a set of A/S tires for NE winters, you could have snow tires that are better suited.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I agree. Save some money and just have the winter tires, sell your old stock ones and save up for your new summer set up

yeah true thanks guys for the input. I will go with snow tires. so if you guys are interested in the stock tire let me know or if u know anyone that is as well.