Cooper zeon rs3-a

This is a discussion on Cooper zeon rs3-a within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone had any experience with these tires? (Cooper zeon rs3-a all season) Looking to pick up some all seasons ...

Cooper zeon rs3-a

Has anyone had any experience with these tires? (Cooper zeon rs3-a all season)

Looking to pick up some all seasons and this tire is one I'm considering along with conti dws, and general g-max as-03, was curious to see if anyone had some insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Cooper zeon rs3-a

WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have ran the rs3-s which is the summer all performance and they are bad ass. So far have ej257 and Mikie13 running them as well.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    I have ran the rs3-s which is the summer all performance and they are bad ass. So far have ej257 and Mikie13 running them as well.
    I was asking Mikie about his on saturday. I had a set of Zeon Sport A/S on my old car and thought they were decent for the money. I think I will be considering those once I need new summers though...
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    You guys convinced me as well. I love them during street driving, aggressive or not. My only issue is there is a bit of chunking after a autox run, and would like a bit more grip for autox.

For the money they are great.

I ended up getting these cooper zeon rs3a installed today.

Will grab some pics tomorrow, I'm headed up to new hampshire this weekend so I will be able to get a review after a few hundred miles of driving.