General G-Max AS-03 Tires

This is a discussion on General G-Max AS-03 Tires within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Can i have your opinions on these??? i've heard they're really good tires all around, Japanese, Euro, etc... im wondering ...

General G-Max AS-03 Tires

Can i have your opinions on these??? i've heard they're really good tires all around, Japanese, Euro, etc... im wondering if anyone with WRX's/STi's have these and can give any feed back on them... any info is greatly appreciated...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

forgot to mention... i live in the north east, so i do get snow in the winter...

I Support ClubWRX
    Go to Tire Rack and have a look at their test. They compared them to the Kumho 4X and two others.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

cool.. will do... thanks

All seasons...meh. Good at being not good in any particular season.

Better off with dedicated summers and dedicated winters.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying