2013 wrx rims for winter

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx rims for winter within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hello, does anyone know of a good winter rim and tire combo for my wrx? think it is 5 x ...

2013 wrx rims for winter

hello,

does anyone know of a good winter rim and tire combo for my wrx? think it is 5 x 114 55mmofffset stock... just got it and want get set for ohio winter in 3 months. looking for steel or? rims

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

2013 wrx rims for winter

The WRX is not 5X114. Visit Tire Rack.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

KHP
    If you have a WRX (None STi) the hub lug pattern is 5x100 and wheel has an offset of 53mm.

If you have WRX (STi) the hub lug pattern is 5x114 and wheel has an offset of 55mm. I believe no steel wheels will fit over the Brembos.

+1 to above and check out Tire Rack website.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

k non sti 5x100 53mm. thanks ill check t/r.

I have a set of stock 2012 WRX wheels for sale. TPMS's will be included. Pictures available if interested.

hello,

what are you thinking on price, shipping? im in ohio zip 44134
    thanks

why? Just get some conti DWS tires put on your stock wheels. Why waste all that money? Depending on where you live, you're going to drop 1000-1200 on wheels and tires and may not need them much. I have yet to be in a snow storm where DWS' would not very easily handle it.
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

Quote Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
    why? Just get some conti DWS tires put on your stock wheels. Why waste all that money? Depending on where you live, you're going to drop 1000-1200 on wheels and tires and may not need them much. I have yet to be in a snow storm where DWS' would not very easily handle it.
    I wouldnt say winter tires are a waste of money. I have my winter tires on from roughly thanksgiving until April. Summer compound tires are dangerous under 50 degrees. I spent $600 on a set of wheels and tires so I didn't have to re-mount and balance twice a year.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    I wouldnt say winter tires are a waste of money. I have my winter tires on from roughly thanksgiving until April. Summer compound tires are dangerous under 50 degrees. I spent $600 on a set of wheels and tires so I didn't have to re-mount and balance twice a year.
    It depends on if you like a dedicated summer tire or not. If you do then you will have to switch or just not drive in the snow. If you don't mind sacrificing a little grip... the DWS' are the best A/S tire hands down.
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune