Subaru WRX Forum banner

9 inch wide wheels on a 2012 wrx.....

15K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  T0rque 
#1 ·
Is anyone running 9 inch wheels on a 2011 or 2012 wrx with no fender rolling done, I don't plan on lowering the vehicle, according to a wheel chart as long as i stay around et 40+ they should fit. I have no desire to roll fenders but really like the look for a wider wheel.

#2 ·
I'm running 8.5" W on my 04 and does not rub in front.
Rolling with stock suspension so there is rubbing in the back with 3 people.
I have been told by several people to not fit any wider than 8.5 and I strongly agree... :redface:
Any wider and you probably will have to fender rollskiedoodle... :D

Hope that helped :O

#6 ·
I have an 18x9.5 +35 and 0 rub on 1.5" tein lowering springs and a slight rear fender roll. 265/35/18.

RSUTTON another member here is running 18x9.5 with a +38 and a mild rear fender roll, modified suspension and same size tires I run.

#11 ·
Looks good. I'm looking to upgrade wheels/tires soon to an 18" so I'm trying to figure out sizes that don't rub but I'm just totally confused with all the numbers. I've got 17" Rota Grids that I picked up 2nd hand and I really want to stick with the concave look. If you come are able to take a side picture I'd appreciate it. Thanks for the quite response. Matt

/end threadjack!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.