Sway bars and end links
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Sway bars and end links within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Where can u get a good set of sway bars and end links for wrx 06 model, and what would ...

Sway bars and end links

Where can u get a good set of sway bars and end links for wrx 06 model, and what would u guys recommend for good suspension this is my first time modding any sort of car, any help would be great!!! Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

its nice to see someone modding their suspension before doing anything power related for once; however, this is in the wrong section haha
    STINKEYE MOB #100

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

On my 06 i put COBBs front & rear sways + end links & bushings. Also both front & rear strut tower braces(generic). ABSOLUTELY awesome handling improvement....you'll LOVE it. Also, get a wheel alignment....I just hit 37K and it made the car feel like brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickfromnm View Post
    its nice to see someone modding their suspension before doing anything power related for once; however, this is in the wrong section haha
    Heh.. guess you werent' around when I started with my 2010.. so far.. nothing but suspension/bushings/mount mods.

Anyhow.. yeah TIC will not steer you wrong (no pun.. they're good guys).
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

whiteline or perrin racing make great products.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.