2011 wrx lowering springs and sways? What works wiht the 011's i am being told diff?

This is a discussion on 2011 wrx lowering springs and sways? What works wiht the 011's i am being told diff? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What springs and sways work with this year, I am being tolkd by eibach the 09-10 sways will not work ...

2011 wrx lowering springs and sways? What works wiht the 011's i am being told diff?

What springs and sways work with this year, I am being tolkd by eibach the 09-10 sways will not work with the 011, perrin says there sways work with the 011? What springs should i get do not want to go uber low daily driver, help!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lowering springs are not a good idea on stock struts. The stock struts are terribly underdampened with the stock springs and aftermarket springs only makes it worse. Options for new struts include Koni Insterts and GT WORKs/Bilstein setup. If you upgrade the struts then changing the springs would be fine, otherwise stay stock.

As for sways I would contact TIC as I am sure they can make a package for you using whiteline sways.

- Turn in Concepts

There some info in a thread I started here ('11 WRX coilovers vs springs).

Personally, I plan on going with Perrin sways. They have different sizes based on your wants/needs and have sales often which will save a ton of money on them. Plus their customer service for me has been fanstatic.

But I determined that doing just springs on the stock WRX struts would not give me good ride quality so I saved up and got coilovers.
    Steve // 2008 Lexus IS-F // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)