I started this project the day before I was going to the track. I eventually pulled them off because I was getting tire rub, but I got some adjustments up my sleeve. The bugeye comes with the ports in the bumper and I guess they forgot to add some tubing so I did my best to add some. I will update when I get it right.
This is the tube I used. Got it at home depot for like ten bucks.
I fit the tube into the bottom vent thingy in this pic.
After the install I almost had it right. This is the drivers side and the tire just barely clears but actually rubs when I am on the road.
This is how it looks routed to the brake. I am not really sure where I want the air to cool though.
I have more pictures but I will post the final pictures later once I got it right.