07 WRX, to FSB or not...

This is a discussion on 07 WRX, to FSB or not... within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Okay, so I'm on the edge of buying a front sway bar for the car. Its a 22mm whiteline fixed ...

07 WRX, to FSB or not...

Okay, so I'm on the edge of buying a front sway bar for the car. Its a 22mm whiteline fixed w/ heavy duty endlinks. Currently my car is stock suspension (springs/ dampers/ etc) except for 24mm adjustable whiteline RSB w/ heavy duty endlinks. I can easily rotate the car (snap oversteer) on command with the current RSB. But, when taking a turn, I still have a bit of noticeable roll in the front.

My goal for the car is to make it a fun DD, with some performance on cruises as well.

I know that the oem FSB I have on right now is 20mm already, and the endlinks are metal (but puny).

Couple questions:

-would it make that much of a difference to really upgrade with this front sway bar (+2mm dia.) + endlinks?

-should I just upgrade endlinks to transfer force better?

-should I just save up and go with a larger dia. FSB?

Any help/ experiences appreciated.
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

good question... idk bump
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps