part #'s of interest for 08/09 WRX guys - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on part #'s of interest for 08/09 WRX guys within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; you could, but for the $ your not gaining much w/ the 09 dampers- it was first thought that w/ ...

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    you could, but for the $ your not gaining much w/ the 09 dampers- it was first thought that w/ the decent increase in spring rates w/ the 09 we'd see decent increases in damping- RCE had the 09 dampers dyno'd and saw very little increase in damping

if you find a set used and cheap, might be worth it- otherwise I'd opt for Koni's or Bilsteins
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    you could, but for the $ your not gaining much w/ the 09 dampers- it was first thought that w/ the decent increase in spring rates w/ the 09 we'd see decent increases in damping- RCE had the 09 dampers dyno'd and saw very little increase in damping

if you find a set used and cheap, might be worth it- otherwise I'd opt for Koni's or Bilsteins
    Since I wasn't apart of that group deal over @ NASIOC in the begining - those gtworx/bilsteins are 1k... and as for the Koni inserts - i dunno if i trust inserts in the same stock tubing...

Why has no one made a decent strut/shock combo for the 08+, its been 2 yrs already...
    I <3 SASHA.M

[QUOTE=spt wrx 2k8;2652440]

Why has no one made a decent strut/shock combo for the 08+, its been 2 yrs already...[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing today. Looked around and theres nothin.

[QUOTE=ScorpionWins;2652492]
    Quote Originally Posted by spt wrx 2k8 View Post

Why has no one made a decent strut/shock combo for the 08+, its been 2 yrs already...[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing today. Looked around and theres nothin.
    LOL, love the username! I dunno about paying Koni all that money for inserts, but its definitely a cheaper option vs the gtworx bilsteins.

I may just bite the bullet and for over 1k to gtworx...i wanna do a complete suspension for spring 2011 - tires, stuts/shocks, sways, tophats, bushings, etc.. and the stupid strut/shocks are holding me back.
    I <3 SASHA.M

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Bilsteins will be worth the $ and Koni's are worth the time, both good options- there won't be any better options than those

no one else holds a candle to Koni or Bilstein
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

Doh! Well I guess I have to see which one pairs up with the STi pinks..
    I <3 SASHA.M

Does anyone know why the 09 shocks/springs don't show up on opposedforces.com?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12