2002 subaru wrx (tires and wheels)

This is a discussion on 2002 subaru wrx (tires and wheels) within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; SO I JUST BOUGHT A 02 WRX AND WAS THINKING OF GETTING SOME BRONZE ENKEI 18x7.5 AND TIRES 225/40R18 WILL ...

2002 subaru wrx (tires and wheels)

SO I JUST BOUGHT A 02 WRX AND WAS THINKING OF GETTING SOME BRONZE ENKEI 18x7.5 AND TIRES 225/40R18 WILL IT FIT MY CAR OR NO?

HELP ME OUT HERE 02 WRX OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

also whats the best lowering springs and " for an 02 wrx, first time w/a subaru dont really know anything

Wheels: You need a 5x100 bolt pattern with an offset around +48. The tire size you have is good.

Springs: Please, PLEASE, search. There are many, MANY, threads on what springs fit, what springs look good, blah blah blah. Please search.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Wheels: You need a 5x100 bolt pattern with an offset around +48. The tire size you have is good.

Springs: Please, PLEASE, search. There are many, MANY, threads on what springs fit, what springs look good, blah blah blah. Please search.
    +1. I've got an 02, and the only reason I know exactly which springs I'm going with is because I had them on a previous car. I'm doing an Eibach Prokit spring setup with KYB AGX struts. Many people on here use the Prokit, and a lot of them put them on the stock struts. Ride quality doesn't go down much at all since they are progressive springs.
    BUt like wagone said, there are so many out there that you need to know exactly what you want from your car, research your options, and if you can, find someone in your area that has that setup, and see if you can take a ride.
    Cheers
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

alrite thanks a million guys...