Poor mans gold wheels (painting) - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

This is a discussion on Poor mans gold wheels (painting) within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; PS. Sorry for the blurry pictures, they didn't look that way on my phone....

I Support ClubWRX
    PS. Sorry for the blurry pictures, they didn't look that way on my phone.
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Obsidian Black Pearl
    CAI, Invidia Turboback, Cobb Accessport, Dipped OEM wheels, Rally Armor mud flaps, chin spoiler, HID headlights, and various other things.

Love that boxer sound

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I am seriously considering doing this myself. Can you post some more pictures of the wheels on the car?
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Sure. I'm finishing the back wheels and when I get them set, dry, and installed, I'll post a bunch
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Obsidian Black Pearl
    CAI, Invidia Turboback, Cobb Accessport, Dipped OEM wheels, Rally Armor mud flaps, chin spoiler, HID headlights, and various other things.

Love that boxer sound

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWRX06 View Post
    Sure. I'm finishing the back wheels and when I get them set, dry, and installed, I'll post a bunch
    Awesome thanks!

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    http://db.tt/to1qJFma

Hope that link works. It's 30 degrees here and I'm doing all this by cell phone haha.
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Obsidian Black Pearl

Love that boxer sound

I Support ClubWRX
    Just what I needed thanks! I like it. You've helped me decide this is my next "project" lol

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad I could be of service. I really like the look myself. Now for some wheel spacers and lower springs to perfect that stance.
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Obsidian Black Pearl

Love that boxer sound

awesome! I got some body paint mixed up into spray cans and went to town today. maybe even went a little crazy.

outside; SEM self etching primer, grey
    finish, DuPont. general motors Silver Ice, topped with DuPont acrylic clear A-7480s. used a little more that a bottle of each. even though I bought 3 cans of color. save for touchup later I guess, custom blended spray cans=no return lol

inside; went crazy. standard grey body primer. masked off the front of the wheel and painted the inside duplicolor cherry red just for the hell of it. sprayed it over with the clear. so, shiny slightly darker silver outside with a bright red inside on a MBP wagon.
    I cant wait till the sun comes out for a better pic, the lights kinda sux here with the doors shut. while I was waiting for paint to dry for masking I slapped my calipers black flameproof primer then ceramic high temp gloss black because rusty and new just don't go to well together. pics soon as I can today. after I come off a paint high. over all between tires off wheels, prep, paint wheels(with time for figuring how to mask), paint calipers, reassemble wheels and tires, 6 hours start to finish. and it looks !!!!!awesome.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678