Whiteline Endlink Issues
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Whiteline Endlink Issues within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Guys I purchased whiteline endlinks for my car earlier this summer and lastnight while Cody and I were doing a ...

Unhappy Whiteline Endlink Issues

Guys I purchased whiteline endlinks for my car earlier this summer and lastnight while Cody and I were doing a brakejob to my horror we found that the passenger side front endlink poped off of my Cobb sway bar leaving only the bushing attached to the sway....would this be a defective endlink or do you think I need to get bigger washers and put them on both sides of the bushing (Cody's first idea)....and yes I would post a pic of it but sadly my PC isnt hooked up at my new place and im posting this at work.....

but back to the point has this happened to anyone else or are there any other fixes that I should look into also since we're gonna have the car torn apart this weekend anyways.....(and yes I already tried searching to no avail)

Thanks,
    Dave
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Which endlinks did you get? Post the part number if you can. It sounds like a bad endlink to me.
    VF30 powered 02 wagon

My Whiteline endlinks came with new hardware(bolts, locknuts & washers). Did yours not include new hardware?

Whiteline makes prety good stuff. I'd think it's a defective part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    It must be on the Subway diet. Did you name it Jared?

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It's fairly common for folks to miss a washer on the install- w/o the washer the bushing simply pulls out. I'd have to see pics to confirm, but this has happened to lots of folks (and not just w/ WL) where the bushing is pulled out w/ no washer to retain it.
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.