Great how to guide. I just did this upgrade on my '03 sedan after cracking a endlink mount on the passenger's side control arm.
Luckily my spindle's released the ball joints on both sides without any issues unlike some people have experienced. It took less than 10 good "taps" on each side to knock out the ball joints. My car has bout 83K on it and I was surprised how easily everything came apart after some of the issues I read. I made sure to spray a healthy amount of PB Blaster into the seam or "crack" on the back side of each spindle before I got started. If anyone is considering doing this mod I would highly recommend trying this when spraying all of the bolts. Lastly, I agree whole heartedly to using air tools, mainly because or the length of some of the bolts involved. As my arms got tired after ratcheting over a dozen 4" in long heavy grade bolts.