Subaru WRX Forum banner

Pulling to the right

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  greg.alston31920 
#1 ·
I had a alignment done on my 02 wrx last week and when I brake it pulls hard right and ideas on what's going on?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

#5 ·
If you are pulling while breaking then it's likely not the alignment. Your right pad is getting more pressure than your left. If you changed the break fluid like you claimed it's possible that you didn't bleed the left caliper well enough and there is still air in the line.

#11 ·
So if you bled the system that means you have good fluid to the calipers. It doesn't automatically mean the caliper, pads, and rotor are aligned and working correctly. These things usually "do" work correctly if someone who even halfway knows what they are doing, installed them. Just saying until you check that the rotor on the left is getting squeezed at the same force as the right, you can never be 100% certain that is not your problem. But my money is still on the alignment as the issue.............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.