perrin front endlink on a wagon

This is a discussion on perrin front endlink on a wagon within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; any body done these yet? see a lot of sedans and rear endlink installs. my main question is on the ...

Registered User conorpeterson85's Avatar

perrin front endlink on a wagon

any body done these yet? see a lot of sedans and rear endlink installs. my main question is on the drilling out the mount on the control arm. is there a way to do it with out removing rotor and backing plate?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm about to do a swap up to some kartboy end links in the next week or two. as far as I know there isn't any drilling out to be done. Does Perrin say that you need to?
    "if you are going to tell someone the truth you had better make them laugh otherwise they'll kill you" - George Bernard Shaw.
    Bugeye Mafia #214
    Dirty Crew #42

Registered User conorpeterson85's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinywagon View Post
    i'm about to do a swap up to some kartboy end links in the next week or two. as far as I know there isn't any drilling out to be done. Does Perrin say that you need to?
    on the wagon yes, they use a bigger bolt on the front end. it's 7/8th i think and the hole is 3/4