Subaru WRX Forum banner

blitz turbo timer on WRX '04

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ProblemChildWRX 
#1 ·
I finished installing my Blitz FATT DC2 on my '04 WRX. I'm not going to go into the details on how to install it. There are many threads here that show how to do it.

Here is the thing. The GRAY wire that's supposed to be next to the ebrake.....it's not there or anywhere. There was supposed to be a security module next to the ebrake, but I never found it. The other thing is that the PINK or PURPLE single wire that runs to the ebrake, it's not PINK or PURPLE, it's actually LIGHT GREEN. Splice into that one and your engine will shut down when the ebrake is released and the turbo timer is running.

One more thing, if you want to install a turbo timer, don't be cheap and get the harness. It makes life soo much easier.
Good luck!

#3 · (Edited)
I had a white wire too. Don't know what to do with it. I also had 2 ground wires. I grounded them to the same screw. Everything works well.
The only thing is that my car has the optional boost gauge behind the steering wheel. The turbo timer also has a turbo gauge. I don't know if I can run 2 turbo gauges at the same time. Anybody have any ideas?:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.