Subaru WRX Forum banner

Indiana Roll Call

44K views 206 replies 97 participants last post by  mexi_loco 
#1 ·
I know there are a few Hoosiers on this forum, show yourselves. I went to a meet posted on another forum a few weeks ago, 37 imprezas attended, I wonder how many of you here were there.

#15 ·
NW Indy

Well im displaced right now since I'm trying to find a house in the valpo area but right now I'm in Griffith (up by the chicago/il border for those of you who dont know) anyways Im glad to see more Indy subie owners here and I seriously think we should all get together sometime before everyone goes back to college :wiggles:

#16 ·
Schererville for me...

Work in Gary (a decent part, actually) and Hodgkins, IL :barf: Does IL have a dB level they enforce, far as how loud?

I have a '02 white WRX w/ a Blitz exhaust, so you'll hear me before you see me ;) I also drive an '84 F-150 occasionally that's WAAAY louder than my WRX. Twin carb + catless exhaust + glasspack = holy crap.

#20 ·
8/23 Meet at the new Subaru wharehouse in Whitestown at 7:00pm.

#27 ·
I'm in Griffith right now but will be moving back to Valpo in the next month or so.....but hey why dont we all have a get together at like bw3's on indianapolis or something like that...:thumbup:
We do have meets. At least two a month. Check the local forum, see the calender.

#24 ·
Terre Haute here, well kinda. I have my house up there and everything, was supposed to move the end of July for work but have been misplaced for several weeks working on another project. will be permenantly in TH in a few weeks

#28 ·
Hey everyone. New here. I live on the SS of Indy. I don't have a WRX yet, but I am trading in my eclipse as soon as I get it fixed for one. I would like to get an 02-03 bugeye. Neither of the Subie dealerships in Indy seem to have one. Anybody know of any in your area?

#29 ·
Welcome

Hey welcome to the group and all I can say is bugeye's are great cars but the rumor is they have bad trannies (which is possible but mine has been working great for over 70k)....now ya might have to drive to get yours (I had to drive 2.5 hours) but they're worth it....check out the for sale section here on clubwrx.net and autotrader and you should find what your looking for :)

#31 ·
NWI Meet...

Guys that was a great meet and Im not sure if all of you are on this forum but I really think we should have another one soon :thumbup:

#34 ·
Welcome...

And I just moved into my house in south haven over the weekend....i'll admit it's nothing special but it has a big garage which is nice :thumbup:

Anyways I digress welcome to the club and if we can get enough people we should definately have another meet :)

#35 · (Edited)
Yeah having another meet would be great I haven't been to one yet :unhappy: Hopefully the next one will be on a weekend and there's more subies around than you think :whoa: I live in the Lafayette area (Rensslaer actually) and I see subies ever once in a while usually when I'm driving my trunk :rolleyes: though I got an '04 wrx wrb tinted windows so you might not see me but I always wave at other subies if you see me feel free to stop me and bulls**t

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.