Subaru WRX Forum banner

PA: 6/23 CBRD Speedfactory Dyno Meet

9K views 95 replies 18 participants last post by  Lipster 
#1 · (Edited)
CBRD Speedfactory Dyno Day

June 23 10am
food will be provided

Alright I talked to Chad Block, owner of CBRD Speedfactory, today and have set up a Dyno Day/Subaru Meet at his shop (and took the pics that are shown).

CBRD Speedfactory
http://www.cbrdspeedfactory.com
directions

This meet will begin at 10am on June 23 and will last all day (leave anytime) so there will be plenty of time to get everybody that wants to get there rides up on the dyno.

What is there to do while at the Speedfactory you ask?

Mustang AWD in ground dyno! Which will be open for pulls through out the day per the sign up list.

cost is $55 for 4 pulls and price includes wideband O2 sensor and boost

sorry there will be no tuning done this day only pulls, but don't forget to talk to the employees there about setting up your appointment to get you stage 2 protuned or your custom setup running to its full potential

Lounge area for those of you just looking to kick back for an afternoon and talk all about subies!

Racing simulator for those of you that want to tear up some virtual roads

Hunter Engineering Tire Equipment if anybody wants to have those new tires, hands free, mounted on your summer wheels.

And they have a full shop for those of you that may be looking for a shop to do future installs and work on your rex. Any installs that you would like to have done at the meet or parts orders will have to be discussed/ordered in advance with the speedfactory (717-751-2345) I am not handling that in any manner.

There will be 2 running lists, 1 for all the people going and 1 for the dyno. If more people than yourself is going please throw that up to so I can give the Speedfactory an accurate count. Please post if you want to be on the dyno list because they are the people that will be on the dyno first. If you decide when you get there that you want to dyno your car that is fine if there is time after everybody on the list has gone.

Going:
clubwrx
bkotzman00
mbs627
Lipster?
BlueBomber06
Robman7835
lonedw86 ?
xMDxWRX *
blackzwrx
jfolland
iluvdrt
LeeC ?
TST
NOPSTNS **
Rey The Great
CHAOS ?
LGT.com
Jeffk1320
PhillyGT

Dyno:

bkotzman00
mbs627
BlueBomber06
blackzwrx
iluvdrt
Rey The Great
NOPSTNS
Jeffk1320
NOPSTNS's friend
CHAOS ?

See less See more
#14 ·
yea I know Mustang dynos usually read about 19% lower than dynopack (sp?) because they simulate road conditions (makes a more accurate real world number though), but you cannot beat the price because usually it is $85 for 4 pulls no tuning and I would like to get a baseline before I do all my exhaust/turbo overhaul

#15 ·
bump: if more people than yourself are planning to go please throw that number out there so I can keep track and give the Speedfactory an accurate count

#18 ·
:thumbup:

this is shaping up to be a great meet. If he is in town a guy I work with might bring out his 420whp Supra and there is a guy bringing his older body td04 powered Legacy wagon with STi suspension

#22 ·
:thumbup: and I am loving the alignment (thanks to your skills), though it was funny seeing my car next to others at the meet and seeing how much more negative camber I had then everybody else :p

#26 ·
This looks like an awesome shop and a good chance to dyno your vehicles.

Make a good showing for the Subaru world.

#31 ·
morning bump, come on guys even if you just come on out for a couple of hours to hang out with Suby guys it will be fun

#32 ·
Should be a great time. Hopefully I can swing up but I cant make any promises at this point.

Opening it up to other forums yet?

#37 ·
yes their official grand opening was 2 weeks ago, but the staff is super friendly and have already tuned plenty of people, just come out and see their track cars and that should have you convinced alone. I am trying to get their name out into the Suby community and get a kick ass day out of it :thumbup:

#43 ·
You can put me down for a maybe, I will probably show up and have my tires put on my new rims :) The only thing that will stop me is if I don't have my element air/oil speperator by then, my car runs like dookie with a blowthrough maf and no catchcan or AOS :sadwave:

#44 ·
cool, I am posting this up on TST and a LGT forum to

the doctor called (the dealership) and the word is that the clutch is fine but the turbo is blown :sadwave:

blown struts now a blown turbo (if only I had the money to do a VF-39) so hopefully I can get a used TD-04 and installed before the meet so I can dyno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.