Subaru WRX Forum banner

When can you make this meet??

Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!!

20K views 336 replies 31 participants last post by  kushdogg 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be a bring your filthy car meet!!

If you bring a clean car, we will have to laugh @ you!

Or worse:

I know a few of you like myself are absolutely ready for this meet!

The Victory Brewing meet is on like Donkey Kong Feb 17th.

Victory Brewing is in Downingtown, PA about 45-60 min. west of Philly

Typically everyone that comes out for this meet has a very wonderful time. Bill's route for the fun run through beautiful Chester County could quite be almost as cool as Victory itself. I have to give the edge to Victory beacuse they serve beer. :D

Pics from the Victory Meet last spring...

^^Somehow this pic always shows up here ... Well, it's a good pic! :p

more pics

Teh Info:

10:00 am optional meet and drive to March Creek at KOP rest stop on the PA Turnpike.
11:00 am meet at Marsh Creek State Park. directions Drive down the road until you see Subies in the parking lot.
11:30 am leave for a fun run through beautiful scenic Chester County
1:30 pm arrive at Victory Brewing for lunch.
2:00 pm seating for lunch
? emerge from the restuarant after enjoying the sweet nectar of life called beer. (there should be some food too.)
? continue Subie talk and fun in the parking lot.

This is a nice place with truely wold class brewing. It will be very fun event to come out and enjoy your day.

Suggestions, comments or questions are welcome. PM me.

The List

1. wrx wagone & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
2. 04.SPT.WRX :wiggles: :confused:
3. mbs627 :wiggles:
4. bkotzman00 & gurl :wiggles: :wiggles:
5. devilfluff & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
6. MarkF4E :wiggles:
7. stud100spray :sadwave:
8. ElBartoRex :wiggles:
9. kushdogg :wiggles:
10. teh Weasel :sadwave:
11. blackzwrx :wiggles:
12. rex.effect? ;)
13. furious george :sadwave:
14. botat1725 :wiggles:
15. robman7835 :sadwave:
16. Mikie13 :wiggles:
17. Vez :wiggles:
18. Murray :sadwave:
19. taank13 & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
20. chaos311clarity :wiggles:
21. Spikbeatz :sadwave:
22. User Banned :wiggles:
23. mikeszam :wiggles:
24. JerzeyboySTI :wiggles:
25. bluebomber06 :wiggles:
26. theKingofParts & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
27. mikeszam :wiggles:
28. gdub :wiggles:

See less See more
#3 ·
hey JR if possible as soon as you know a date throw me a pm I am about to resurrect the York meet thread and aim for Feburary but don't want them to be on the same date but anytime is good for me

edit:
you know I want to be on the list!

Victory FTW!

#16 ·
I'll see if I can make it... Im in jersey, but it'd be nice to take the drive in the new :) car.... anyone know where bryn mayr is in relation to this, cause it takes me about an hour and 10 min to get from my house to my moms place in bryn mayr.... how much further to the meet? also, is it cool is I bring some non suby guys, cause Ive got a buddy with an Rx-8 and another with a '67 Firebird that would probably be down to come....

#21 ·
anyone know where bryn mayr is in relation to this, cause it takes me about an hour and 10 min to get from my house to my moms place in bryn mayr.... how much further to the meet? also, is it cool is I bring some non suby guys, cause Ive got a buddy with an Rx-8 and another with a '67 Firebird that would probably be down to come....
Its about 25 miles west of Bryn Mawr, maybe another 30-40 minutes depending on traffic/speed/etc.

Its a good haul from Rumson, like 115 miles each way.

#161 ·
Wasn't sure which Furious you were referring to, but I might as well chime in.

I am unfortunately not able to make it. Work and family stuff (good family stuff though, like new addition to the family kinda stuff :) ) is keeping me pretty busy right now.

I will really try to make it to the next one though, especially in light of what I just received this weekend for my B-day......

The family loves you when you tell them you are giving them their first grandchild.

There is a keg of blue moon in there now, but I hope the next one will be obtained the nex time I head up to Victory with you guys.

Stay warm,

The other Furious George.

#48 ·
Jesus, I dont check the forum for one day and you fools already have a local meet thread thats 4 pages long.
If you hear the lonely howl of the shaven yak on the horizon I am near. Stay on the roads, beware the moon, and keep watch for a heavily tattooed streaker.

#50 ·
just wondering... is victory a bar or what... cause me and my buddies are only 18, and as much as i'd love to get hammered.... hahaha, can we just get a burger or something, whats it like... thanks:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.