Subaru WRX Forum banner

Color Match Headlights

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  shamankjm 
#1 ·
Hello all, was wondering if anyone has color matched painted there headlights on a 2011+ please post pic!!

#3 ·
I plan on doing that when I open them up to retrofit some HIDs.

Sent from my iBone

#4 ·
I have though about it but someone reminded me of the C6 corvette and then had 2nd thoughts . Im sure its ok with black DGM maybe silver but I wouldnt be a fan with WRB or SWP Red. I wouldnt mind just paint the shroud rim body color.

#6 ·
It'd be interesting to see for sure...C6 Vette is the first thing I thought of as well.

#8 ·
I plan on painting the main bezel SSM and the lense shroud DGM.

Sent from my iBone

#10 ·
I recall a white (SWP or AW, can't recall) with color matched headlights, can't find it, though I didn't really search much. Just ask someone to photoshop the car with the headlight the same, at least you'll get something slightly better than a mental image to eyeball. Actually think the pic might have been in a thread about opening and painting the headlights, possibly a hawkeye specific thread. Almost want to say it was on NASTY-SOC. Good luck, since I recall the thread being 30-40+ pages long on non-noob settings.

#13 ·
Morette's kinda give you an idea:

Sent from my iBone

#14 ·
I know it's an 08 and not an 11+, but...

Sent from my iBone

#16 ·
Thanks for your opinion.

Sent from my iBone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.