Subaru WRX Forum banner

2011 wrx hatch with MB gague pod and Prosport Boost gauge!

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  olazy 
#1 ·
Just installed the MB gauge pod with the prosport had the SMYcluster dual, but did not like the way the gauge fit, plus only using one side anyway! Check it out!

See less See more
#5 ·
This may be Ot, but what didn't you like about the SMYcluster? I have one waiting to go on and from all the reviews I've read people seem to like it.

#8 ·
Correct guys using one gauge looked weird to me and i have seen one posted withj the blank and just does not do it for me. I got the pod (52mm) from Rally sport direct and you are gpoing to have to source double sided tape. I used the "black" type double sided tape looks soooo much better thatn the grey 3m. I rubbed everything down with alcohol, let dry, heated the pod and shroud with a hair dyer and stuck it looks awesome.

I taped into the dimmer switch purple wire for when the lights are tunered on and i think I forget what i taped into for the power acc, but i used a minfuse piggyback jumper. I will take a post a pic of the fuse box and some more of the pod!

#10 ·
Rally sport is all out of the 52mm pod last time I checked.I emailed the smy guy to ask if he would ever consider making a single gauge pod since so many were interested ,no reply so far.I also thought the dual pod with the blank looks meh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.