Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal: GREAT CONDITION BUILT EJ257 SHORT BLOCK w/ LESS THAN 1100 MILES $CHEAP$

For Sale 
1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  SpeedWrx 
#1 ·
THE BUYER OF THIS SHORTBLOCK IS GETTING ONE HECK OF A DEAL!

I have a built shortblock up for sale that has just under 1,100 miles on it. The block is basically brand new, broken in, and ready to be dropped into your car. I babied this block 100% through the break in period and sadly never got to actually enjoy it because I decided to sell my car. This shortblock has Mahle Forged Pistons, Eagle Rods, ACL Race Bearings, all brand new gaskets, along with a brand new STi Crankshaft. THIS WILL FIT BOTH WRX and STi's! All the parts for the block were purchased brand new when they were assembled. All the work was done by Cobb Tuning in Huntington Beach, very nice shop, awesome mechanics, and great customer service. I still have the invoice of the time the shortblock was built for any proof the buyer might need of the parts installed and the price I spent on it which was well over $4500 for the block and labor of the machine shop. This shortblock is great for anyone who is looking to make some solid power on their car considering the fact that its capable of supporting 500-550whp. All the information on the internals is listed below along with some photos of the block. I am asking for $2500 shipped anywhere in the U.S, or $2300 picked up from my location in Anaheim Hills, California 92808. I am also willing to meet up within a 15-20 mile radius. More Information and Pictures below:

Pistons:
Mahle WRX209917P22 Subaru WRX 2.5L Piston PowerPak Plus 99.50mm Bore,79.0mm Stroke,Stock Rod,30.7mm Compession Height,23mm Pin,-22cc Vol. 399g,8.5 c/r, 2618 Aluminum

Rods: Eagle's Subaru connecting rods are made from 4340 steel, x-rayed, magnafluxed, sonic tested, and shot-peened to ensure optimal quality and strength. They are packaged in weight-matched sets that are within +/- 1 gram end to end. The Eagle connecting rods for the WRX & STi undergo a 2-piece forging process in China and are then shipped to the US for final machining and testing; making for a cheaper rod that is durable and precise. Eagle's EJ20, EJ255, & EJ257 WRX & STi rods include ARP 3/8" 2000 rod bolts for extensive ability to handle power and boost. 5.137" rod length.

Crankshaft: OEM STi Crankshaft

Shant Fermanian
sferma12345@yahoo.com
714-393-1534

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.