Subaru WRX Forum banner

AZ:FS:03WRX engine STI TURBO STI INJECTORS tuned ecu and HKS FCD

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  iggy 
#1 · (Edited)
AZ:STUPID CHEAP!:FS:03WRX engine STI TURBO STI INJECTORS tuned ecu and HKS FCD

LIke the title sais i have for sale 03 WRX engine With an STI turbo and STI injectors on it it comes with a huge aftermarket no name intercooler with a turbo smart BOV and for the right price a full HKS 3 Inch exhaust ...Also it will include all the pumps like AC compressor and Power steering pump and alternator also it will come with the harness and the ECU which is tuned and also a HKS FCD... The engine has only 55k miles on it...Its in perfect condition theres nothing wrong with it...If you have any questions plz feel free to ask and if you need pics just pm me...Im asking 1000 OBO but its BEST OFFER! i cant stress that enough if your intrested lmk no im pretty sure we can work something out...Also trades are welcome...I WILL SHIPP!

#3 ·
willing to part out?

#4 ·
LIke the title sais i have for sale 03 WRX engine With an STI turbo and STI injectors on it it comes with a huge aftermarket no name intercooler with a turbo smart BOV and for the right price a full HKS 3 Inch exhaust ...Also it will include all the pumps like AC compressor and Power steering pump and alternator also it will come with the harness and the ECU which is tuned and also a HKS FCD... The engine has only 55k miles on it...Its in perfect condition theres nothing wrong with it...If you have any questions plz feel free to ask and if you need pics just pm me...Im asking 1000 OBO but its BEST OFFER! i cant stress that enough if your intrested lmk no im pretty sure we can work something out...Also trades are welcome...I WILL SHIPP!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.