Subaru WRX Forum banner

04 STi vs 04-05 Jaguar X-Type 3.0

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Digitalfiend 
#1 ·
Who do you think would win? Cause this guy at my job has a Jaguar X-Type 3.0 and this other kid today asked me about my car, so i started telling him about 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times when the other guy jumps in and says "Yeah but my car will still smoke your ass" I told him no way all you would see was the back of my car. He says lets race em for pink slips then. Im like bro go home and look up my car on the computer then let me know what you have to say. He even said stuff like oh look up your car yeah right id win your car and give it to my kid, theres no way you would beat me. Hes all like its auto but i got the slap stick shifter. I even just looked up the 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times for his car and its said 0-60 seven seconds 0-75 twelve seconds 1/4 mile 15.5 seconds. So think i should race this guy at my job, not for pink slips hel no but just to show him. I think id eat his car up.............

#2 · (Edited)
ronbang said:
Who do you think would win? Cause this guy at my job has a Jaguar X-Type 3.0 and this other kid today asked me about my car, so i started telling him about 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times when the other guy jumps in and says "Yeah but my car will still smoke your ass" I told him no way all you would see was the back of my car. He says lets race em for pink slips then. Im like bro go home and look up my car on the computer then let me know what you have to say. He even said stuff like oh look up your car yeah right id win your car and give it to my kid, theres no way you would beat me. Hes all like its auto but i got the slap stick shifter. I even just looked up the 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times for his car and its said 0-60 seven seconds 0-75 twelve seconds 1/4 mile 15.5 seconds. So think i should race this guy at my job, not for pink slips hel no but just to show him. I think id eat his car up.............
are you kidding. take advatage of this persons lack of automobile knowledge and make his car yours. youd be a fool to not take him up on that. At least race him for money so you get something out of it.

oh yeah, and have Hector hold the cash, bc hes too slow to make away with it.

#8 ·
nah

Nah the Jag is stock...so am i, well my cleared headlights add like 5 HP and my red bulb condoms add another like 2HP...so yeah im stock to

#10 ·
JOHN91709 said:
isnt there a x type r where it has a supercharged verson of the 3.0 . its supposed to have 330hp and 330lb-ft and a 0-60 in like 5 seconds
Nope, they make an S-type R and also an XJR/XKR. All models use a supercharged 4.2ltr V8 making about 400HP. The X-type is pretty much the base model and are pretty slow but they do come with AWD.

...This guy is an obvious idiot. Post pictures of your new Jag when you get it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.