Subaru WRX Forum banner

2004 e55 AMG vs my STI

5K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  13secwrx 
#1 · (Edited)
i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. i pulled on him couple of cars.. the owner (mid 20's) damn lucky guy :baaa: was completely shocked and gave me a thumbs up :D he asked me what mods did i have and i told him alot :D
i know the e55 amg has 469hp and runs mid to low 12's.. i was really happy cause i haven't raced any fast cars yet on my new set up.. so i guess it's my first kill :wiggles:
i can't wait to run a stock 03 or newer cobra and ZO6 ;)

#2 ·
PE1820STI said:
i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. i pulled on him couple of cars.. the owner (mid 20's) damn luck guy :baaa: was completely shocked and gave me a thumbs up :D he asked me what mods did i have and i told him alot :D
i know the e55 amg has 469hp and runs mid to low 12's.. i was really happy cause i haven't raced any fast cars yet on my new set up.. so i guess it's my first kill :wiggles:
BS..

Well I figured you were expecting it, so why disappoint you. :rotfl:

Nice run.. Nice STi BTW..

#5 ·
I don't know why you think people will call it BS.

3800+ Curb weight, 469 hp, with 15% drivetrain, you're looking at 398 rwhp. Thats only 30 whp more, with a substantial (400+) weight difference.

Totally possible, if not expected with your numbers.

#7 ·
PE1820STI said:
i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. i pulled on him couple of cars.. the owner (mid 20's) damn lucky guy :baaa: was completely shocked and gave me a thumbs up :D he asked me what mods did i have and i told him alot :D
i saw your car at tobayfest. looking real good :thumbup:

#13 ·
PE1820STI said:
nice run :eek3:

E55 AMG traps about 115/116mph so you must have some insane topend to pull on one of those

TurboWill said:
Hey Vin, was this E55 white? My close friend Val, he lives around the block from me. He has a white 04. He's my age 23.
how the hell does a 23 year old swing a $80k car?

#24 ·
Nice run....and lucky you had one AND you had the right tools....

You brought a gun to a gun fight :rotfl: Not like most of us do when they run AMGs....

I totally believe you won. 371whp is a lot of power. The AMGs put 430rwhp to the ground though, but with the extra weight....I still think you should run TurboWill' friend :D

AMG take out modded cobras and Z06'....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.