Official STi Photo Thread - Page 21
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

This is a discussion on Official STi Photo Thread within the STi Technical Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ^ mmm me like...

^ mmm me like
    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here are a few

Hawk-Eye Alliance#105
    2007 WR Blue Subaru WRX STI
    mods- 3in.catless T/B exhaust,(Fujitsubo Super T1 axle/bac,InvidiaV2catless D/P)untuned, 18x8.5 gunmetal Work Emotion CR's wrapped in 235/40/18 General Exclaims',blacked out headlights,Chargespeed front lip,Tein S.Techs,Grimmspeed TGV Deleates,65mm APS cold air intake,3in Agency Power turbo inlet pipe, NGK step colder spark plugs,Cusco oil-catch can,APS dual vent bov,AEM methanol injection kit,255l Walbro fuel pump

and a few night shots

Hawk-Eye Alliance#105
    mods- 3in.catless T/B exhaust,(Fujitsubo Super T1 axle/bac,InvidiaV2catless D/P)untuned, 18x8.5 gunmetal Work Emotion CR's wrapped in 235/40/18 General Exclaims',blacked out headlights,Chargespeed front lip,Tein S.Techs,Grimmspeed TGV Deleates,65mm APS cold air intake,3in Agency Power turbo inlet pipe, NGK step colder spark plugs,Cusco oil-catch can,APS dual vent bov,AEM methanol injection kit,255l Walbro fuel pump

this was my STi.... it is now getting carbon goodies.

before and after pics... after = guy who ran a red light.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snow subaru...jpg   sti.jpg   baby pictures 025.jpg   P6091117.jpg   P6091095.jpg  

P6091118.jpg  

Ouch man...hope you're alright. That looks nasty. I probably woulda gotten out and beat the guy. I hate stupid drivers

Insurance gonna help you out?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

yeah im working on that as we speak no one was hurt luckily. i was more worried about my son to do anything, he is fine though... i would like to thank recaro for making a great car seat all this damage and i was only going 20 mph. but it will be alright, the car is fixable as lives are not. just more reason to upgrade. and yes stupid drivers should not be on the road as well as people who like to talk/text like that JA was.

heres my baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00171.jpg   DSC00210.jpg   DSC00211.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by perrin subi View Post
    heres my baby.
    looks good man. I like the subtleties you have about it. The CF hood still looks subtle, but good with that color. The lip looks good as well. Get that FMIC painted black and it will be even more subtle
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

my baby

just got it so havent had a chance to mod it but at least it looks good

Here's my semi-bone stock beater!!

Gonna add Zeal Function S6 suspension and 17" RE30 wrapped in either Bridgestone RE01R or ADVAN Neova tires in the near future.
    '01 RHD Bugeye STi
    Bugeye Mafia #147

i want a rhd STi

anyways heres mine
    i have more pics at New to clubWRX

i couldnt figure out how to transfer them it wouldnt let me??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STidusk.jpg  

Here's an ass shot for now

08 STi DGM

time for an update!!!

let me know what you think
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#105

^^^^Looks great dude. Digging the lip and the rims look great. Also, G200 exhaust is the ****. Clean STI

Where abouts Jersey are you from?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.