Official STi Photo Thread - Page 18
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 364

This is a discussion on Official STi Photo Thread within the STi Technical Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW ooohhh.. that old thing... Thats so awesome...is it yours or neighbors? I mean, I prefer R-33s ...

  1. #256
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    ooohhh.. that old thing...
    Thats so awesome...is it yours or neighbors?


    I mean, I prefer R-33s and especially R-34s, but come on, a Skyline is a Skyline here in the US
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #257
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiKs View Post




















    Tada .
    what kind of wax do you use on your STI?!?!?! i like the shine it gives.

  4. #258
    Registered User eld4au6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anniston AL
    Posts
    1,088



    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

  5. #259
    Registered User eld4au6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anniston AL
    Posts
    1,088
    one more
    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

  6. #260
    Registered User SiKs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroKi View Post
    what kind of wax do you use on your STI?!?!?! i like the shine it gives.
    I use Deep Crystal® System Carnauba Wax - Linky

  7. #261
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiKs View Post
    I use Deep Crystal® System Carnauba Wax - Linky
    thanks for the heads up on that.

  8. #262
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by SiKs View Post
    I use Deep Crystal® System Carnauba Wax - Linky
    Dude...that is one gorgeous Limited...I love my UGM...but it makes me wish I got the white! haha...congrats on having such a flawless car!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

  9. #263
    Registered User SiKs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    21
    Thanks

    It was a tough decision to make on color. Both look extremely good, so I let my g/f make the final decision hehe.

  10. #264

    Princess Moderator

    03WRX_YELLOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Gresham, Oregon
    Posts
    14,843
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Thats so awesome...is it yours or neighbors?


    I mean, I prefer R-33s and especially R-34s, but come on, a Skyline is a Skyline here in the US
    it was Ours... (bobby went in with his friends on a business deal.) They Had 3 of them... the one picture'd is a GTR others we had are gts and gts4. Both black.

    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attach...8&d=1156383727
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 03-13-2007 at 10:11 AM.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

    BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

  11. #265
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    it was Ours... (bobby went in with his friends on a business deal.) They Had 3 of them... the one picture'd is a GTR others we had are gts and gts4. Both black.

    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attach...8&d=1156383727
    Wow that may have been the greatest business deal ever!!!

    I WILL own a Skyline sometime in my life...R33 or R34 because they are my favorite cars ever


    ...I did see an STI smoke an R34 GTR at the Englishtown, NJ track though
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

  12. #266

    Princess Moderator

    03WRX_YELLOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Gresham, Oregon
    Posts
    14,843
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Wow that may have been the greatest business deal ever!!!

    I WILL own a Skyline sometime in my life...R33 or R34 because they are my favorite cars ever


    ...I did see an STI smoke an R34 GTR at the Englishtown, NJ track though
    yah.. fun cars.. but not legal!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

    BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

  13. #267
    Registered User eld4au6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anniston AL
    Posts
    1,088
    2 more


    imma *****
    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

  14. #268
    Registered User wrxit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cape Cod/Waltham, MA
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    yah.. fun cars.. but not legal!
    A shame, isnt it? I was just on spring break in the Bahamas and I saw a white one there, not sure which version, but I def ended up doing a double take. I had only seen them at shows, never on the street.

    The new ones are coming to the US in 08 or 09 I think, for a hefty price though.

  15. #269

    Princess Moderator

    03WRX_YELLOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Gresham, Oregon
    Posts
    14,843
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxit View Post
    A shame, isnt it? I was just on spring break in the Bahamas and I saw a white one there, not sure which version, but I def ended up doing a double take. I had only seen them at shows, never on the street.

    The new ones are coming to the US in 08 or 09 I think, for a hefty price though.
    Yah... but not the same as the R32,33 or 34.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

    BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

  16. #270
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Yah... but not the same as the R32,33 or 34.
    yeah I've seen some concept drawings and it just doesn't look as good as the old ones do. The Skyline now is essentially just the Infiniti G35 isn't it?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •