Post PICS of your cat-back exhaust on your STi! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

This is a discussion on Post PICS of your cat-back exhaust on your STi! within the STi Technical Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; heres mine. Helix cat-back (along w/ helix dp and up pipe) just put it on over the weekend...its rather...large...but you ...

  1. #16
    Registered User IDAFC21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Avondale, AZ
    Posts
    1,386
    heres mine. Helix cat-back (along w/ helix dp and up pipe) just put it on over the weekend...its rather...large...but you cant beat the sound this exhaust gives. i love it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IM000790.JPG  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User renichms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,777
    If the muffler ever arrives at the shop, my custom cat-back should be done within days and I'll get pics, probably short clip of sound too. Poop on you people and your fancy cars that you actually have right this moment and can drive and not worry about the dealer killing your suspension! (Sorry for the rant.)

    RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

  4. #18
    Registered User scooby24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by renichms
    If the muffler ever arrives at the shop, my custom cat-back should be done within days and I'll get pics, probably short clip of sound too. Poop on you people and your fancy cars that you actually have right this moment and can drive and not worry about the dealer killing your suspension! (Sorry for the rant.)

    RN

    Is this jealousy I hear?
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

  5. #19
    Registered User renichms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby24
    Is this jealousy I hear?
    I'd vote for yes. If it's not done today, I'm gonna have to run open downpipe until the muffler arrives. Ticks me off how the suppliers don't ship forever or the shipping companies so readily lose MY stuff (this would be the 3rd thing lost THIS YEAR for me).

    RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

  6. #20
    Registered User scooby24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by renichms
    I'd vote for yes. If it's not done today, I'm gonna have to run open downpipe until the muffler arrives. Ticks me off how the suppliers don't ship forever or the shipping companies so readily lose MY stuff (this would be the 3rd thing lost THIS YEAR for me).

    RN

    Happens to all of us mang. Don't worry so far this year I've lost several things for my car in the mail. It so irritating because you're expecting the part and get all excited about it only to find out it's disappeared.
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

  7. #21
    Registered User AnotherLevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hawaiian Gardens
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by IDAFC21
    heres mine. Helix cat-back (along w/ helix dp and up pipe) just put it on over the weekend...its rather...large...but you cant beat the sound this exhaust gives. i love it

    I'm thinking about getting a helix cat-back. By any chance do you have more pics of your exahust ...thanks

  8. #22
    Registered User IDAFC21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Avondale, AZ
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherLevel
    I'm thinking about getting a helix cat-back. By any chance do you have more pics of your exahust ...thanks
    i can email you some more if you want. pm me

  9. #23
    Registered User AnotherLevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hawaiian Gardens
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by IDAFC21
    i can email you some more if you want. pm me

    that'll be great. thanks

  10. #24
    Registered User trip-doh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    121
    RSR GT-Spec 2


    "Drive it til' the wheels fall off"

    Trip

  11. #25
    Registered User EricK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    5
    JIC full Ti,nothing else compares in my eyes.Fit & finish is first rate.Sound is incredible & looks good.



  12. #26
    Registered User DubyaSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    5
    STi Perf. Axleback

    2005 STI - Pictures and Info
    BBS RE's & Falken Azenis
    K&N Typhoon - STI Performance Axleback - Cobb AP
    JDM & Cusco Suspension Galore!
    V-Limited - JDM Fogs - JDM Rear Skirts

  13. #27
    Registered User Cuztom15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    River City, NJ
    Posts
    466



    Apexi- gt spec
    im a dirty boy, so dont mind the rich black specs all over the place and the nastiness on the catback.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

  14. #28
    Registered User AnotherLevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hawaiian Gardens
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztom15



    Apexi- gt spec
    im a dirty boy, so dont mind the rich black specs all over the place and the nastiness on the catback.

    nice pics. I was wondering do you have any sound clips of your exhaust?

  15. #29
    Registered User Cuztom15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    River City, NJ
    Posts
    466
    that i do, but its now a full TBE with a helix catless. i can still post the soundclip if u want.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

  16. #30
    Registered User AnotherLevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hawaiian Gardens
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztom15
    that i do, but its now a full TBE with a helix catless. i can still post the soundclip if u want.

    can you post it...please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •