Which car gets more ladies... STi or G35 Coupe?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Which car gets more ladies... STi or G35 Coupe? within the STi Technical Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am having trouble deciding which car I wanna get next year -- G35 Coupe or STi. I know the ...

Which car gets more ladies... STi or G35 Coupe?

I am having trouble deciding which car I wanna get next year -- G35 Coupe or STi.

I know the STi is much much faster and more fun to drive. But I do not go to the track, nor do I go 100mph on local streets. However I do like flooring it up to the speed limit. So really... how much of that 300hp will I actually use?

If just looking at the coolness aspect, which car would you wanna be seen in?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think the G35 looks sexier and a lil docile.. The STi just screams, get out of my way cause I will kick your ass style..

STi = hardcore and mean ass
    G35= finesse and grace
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

which car gets more ladies? who cares! drive the g35, then drive the STi. then you wont even be thinking about ladies.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

If you want the "oh no I broke my nail again" kind of ladies, go with the G35, if you want "race queen" kind of girls, go with the STi.

j/k ladies, I shouldn't be stereotyping like that. Those 2 cars have different "coolness" factor.

I am in the same boat, pondering if I should go for the Lexus IS300 vs. STi, since I would be a working professional, I didn't want someone to think I am still some kid driving a "rice" rocket kind of car; so I thought the IS300 would be perfect, but then again everytime I see a WRX on the road just renew my love for an AWD turboed sport compact. In the end, I will probably get the STi just because it's what I want more.
    :the quest to be a better driver
    ::the relentless search for untamed twisties

G35 gets the classy girls BUT the STI gets the s!utz ! And I love s!utz !
    2004 STI ----- 11.66 @ 125.66 w/ 1.9 60' ----- 537HP/487TQ ----- 93 Octane/Water Injection
    WWW.F1DYNO.COM

I would say of the women that care what kind of car you drive, 98% would pic the g35......maybe if a STI showed up in a music video or on ET that would change.....maybe if you put some Sprewells on the STI.....maybe if you put an "expensive" car badge on it instead of Subaru badge......

BAH!!

My GF would pic the STI that is all that matters.....

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Originally posted by Imprezaboy
    I am in the same boat, pondering if I should go for the Lexus IS300 vs. STi, since I would be a working professional, I didn't want someone to think I am still some kid driving a "rice" rocket kind of car; so I thought the IS300 would be perfect, but then again everytime I see a WRX on the road just renew my love for an AWD turboed sport compact. In the end, I will probably get the STi just because it's what I want more. [/B]
    That's exactly what I'm feeling! I don't wanna spend $30k to get a racerboy look. Everyone who sees a G35 Coupe think it's the sweetest looking car and it's definitely good for a young corporate type of guy. Buuuuut on the other hand I just graduated univ, so there's still that racer boy in me.

Originally posted by dizastical
    I would have to agree with that.

Out of all the people I asked (excluding this board), only one person picked STi over G35 - and this is asking over 20 people...

I guess my ultimate question is... does the performance of the STi (if 95% is just gonna be street driving) compromise for the coolness factor of the G35?

STi
    If you are just trying to pick up ladies....sometimes the G35 will pick up ladies, but the 350Z always does

our cars are dude magnets, 98% of the ladies out there could give a crap what guys drive...unless its an enzo ferrari or a high end benz.
    since i've had my sti, i've had literally a hundred guy giving me the nod or thumbs up, the only girls that care about a car are the little teenies that think a riced out civic is the fastest car on the streets, but i also live in new hampshire, so that might not totally be the case.
    Turbo XS Turbo-back, Turbo XS Type H BOV, Greddy Intake, Greddy E-01 Boost Controller, G Tech Pro Comp, Custom RAM, All Fluids Synthetic

12.79@106.10
    60' 1.685

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!! S!utz rule!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

G35 is pimp,

WRB wrx, gurlys be saying "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO i like that color" so

WRB G35, = PIMP
    05 STi white/gold
    89 240sx 390rwhp

I hate to be the one to say this but, who care what the chicks think about the car. If you like it that's all that matters.

STi
    yea but then you wont have a hot chick sitting next to you while your driving a bad ass car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.