06 sti bolt pattern
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06 sti bolt pattern within the STi Technical Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am new to subaru's and this forum. I've had my new aspen white sti for two weeks now very ...

06 sti bolt pattern

I am new to subaru's and this forum. I've had my new aspen white sti for two weeks now very happy. The only thing I've had a chance to do is debadge everything but the grill sti. I need help finding the bolt pattern for the 06 sti, I've been told it changed to 5x115 by the dealer's accessories guy, but read on the internet that is is 5x114.3. I would like to get some 18" wheels, and although both could be mounted I want the correct fit. I have talked with all the local dealers and they dont know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sti'en
    I am new to subaru's and this forum. I've had my new aspen white sti for two weeks now very happy. The only thing I've had a chance to do is debadge everything but the grill sti. I need help finding the bolt pattern for the 06 sti, I've been told it changed to 5x115 by the dealer's accessories guy, but read on the internet that is is 5x114.3. I would like to get some 18" wheels, and although both could be mounted I want the correct fit. I have talked with all the local dealers and they dont know.
    05/06's are 5x114.3

what is the standard '06 wrx?
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1
    what is the standard '06 wrx?
    i THINK they are still 5x100

the 04 sti was 5x100, then in 05 it was changed to 5x114.3, for 06 ? Also the bolt pattern for the wrx is different than the sti. Has anybody with an 06 sti put 18" wheels on and what bolt pattern did you use?

I Support ClubWRX
    It's 5 x 114. Check out www.tirerack.com and enter in an 06 STi. You'll see the specs on the available rims are 5x114.

WRX is still 5x100, as is Legacy.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

thank you for your responses. Like I said I'm new to the forum, but find myself looking through everybodies thoughts and experiences. I will try and get some pictures up soon, and as my upgrades come along. thanx again!

I have an 06 STI and I have 18" Rays there 5x114

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRMON View Post
    I have an 06 STI and I have 18" Rays there 5x114
    Thanks for the info its almost been 10 years but I have faith the OP had found the info. Welcome to the forum
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Cobb Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Shifter Bushings | Stoptech Pads & Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | OEM STI & Morimoto Mini H1 Quad HID Retrofit | XSB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley | Perrin Cold Air Intake | CNT Catted Divorced Downpipe W/Titanium Wrap and Grimmspeed Heatshild | Grimmspeed Pink Radiator Shroud & Alternator Cover

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX Build

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.