SOS need participation in Senior Project! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on SOS need participation in Senior Project! within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by CatchMyDrift Uh....ok. Please stop posting now. Thanks. Excuse me, mister 10 posts? Please don't tell me what ...

Quote Originally Posted by CatchMyDrift
    Uh....ok. Please stop posting now. Thanks.
    Excuse me, mister 10 posts? Please don't tell me what to do, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

soooo...what have you gotten done so far?
    I smell good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoombaru
    I agree, even though I don't know where Chico is, I wouldn't want to drive there.
    Its one thing to make comments and post your opinion, but you dont have to say things like that. If you dont wanna drive, fine. But like you said, you dont even know where it is. Dont be an ass bro, 10 points dont mean s***.

Back to the topic:

Justin and I are still discusing the venue and are adding people to our list. I should have better updates by the end of the day, as were going to a meet in Sac. tonight and spreading the word.

Benny
    ~~To Drift, or Not To Drift~~

Quote Originally Posted by CatchMyDrift
    Its one thing to make comments and post your opinion, but you dont have to say things like that. If you dont wanna drive, fine. But like you said, you dont even know where it is. Dont be an ass bro, 10 points dont mean s***.

Back to the topic:

Justin and I are still discusing the venue and are adding people to our list. I should have better updates by the end of the day, as were going to a meet in Sac. tonight and spreading the word.

Benny
    I'm sorry if my comments came off as rude, you obviously don't know me, so my sense of humor was probably misinterpreted. Let me explain myself:

I'm new to the area, but I'm slowly starting to figure out where things are. I have a general idea of where most of the nearby cities/towns are, so if I haven't heard of it, it's a fair assumption that it's far. Now, you live in Sacramento, correct? That's a 1.5-2 hour drive from where I live which is a pretty long drive for just a Subaru meet. In the 3 years that I've been going to meets, I've only driven that far for a few. One of those was the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, and the others were pretty much all races. What I'm trying to say is that you had better put together a really great meet, and give a lot of advance notice, because it's going to be difficult to motivate many people to make that trip. Also, as you have probably noticed by now, most of the Subaru community is scattered around the Bay Area, and the Sac guys are a minority. You might have a better turnout if you have it in a location that is somewhat central. The more convenient, the better, right?

Anyway, as much as I hate to admit it, the half naked chicks hanging all over the cars will probably help to draw some people in (as will food and drink, and the raffles/prizes). It seems like you're on the right track, but I hope you're prepared to spend some money putting this together. Good luck organizing, and keep us updated.

all is well now, right?
    I smell good.

W3RD. Im glad we could resolve this like adults and not F-You and F-Me. Thanks.

Looks like Justin doesn't want to hit up Sac. tonight for the meet. Maybe next time. And we live in Paradise; which is about 1.5 hours from Sac.

Benny
    ~~To Drift, or Not To Drift~~

Quote Originally Posted by noodles
    all is well now, right?
    I'm a lover, not a fighter. Or something...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12