Subaru WRX Forum banner

Roll Call

137K views 636 replies 409 participants last post by  Silent_Screamer 
#1 ·
Alright SoCal boys & girls let's see who's out there.

I'm PKer (Sebastian) from Corona.

#11 ·
YAY SO CAL FORUM! I'M IN WEST LA! I seen a few Rexes over here, only 2 that weren't stock, one guy I saw had exhaust, I think it was a Nur Spec....I want one :D Well, my first 2 mods, window tint and clubwrx decals! :D I haven't broke 1k miles yet, but as soon as I do I think I'm gonna go with an MBC and Blitz DC II first, then after that prolly a Nur Spec and Uppie or something. Hope to see some more Rexes at the next meet :D

#13 ·
what's up guys

im the guy that's been driving all over OC with the skunk2 license plate even though i've had my regular plates in the trunk since october :eek:

i just figure if i ever got caught on one of those cameras that take your pic at intersections, the skunk2 plate should help me avoid being really found :p

i wonder if i ever get pulled over if the cop will say anything about it, if i wait too long i'm sure they'll mind

#15 ·
Ryan Watterson
SCV

Santa Clarita

#19 ·
I live down in Carlsbad, 20 minutes for San Diego. There's also a black WRX wagon I've seen two or three times. He's always driving around Leucadia or Encinitas, I'm the guy in the blue WRX always waving:D . Maybe we should try getting a meet together down here sometime.......could be funnnnnnn;)

#20 ·
scubaroo said:
I live down in Carlsbad, 20 minutes for San Diego. There's also a black WRX wagon I've seen two or three times. He's always driving around Leucadia or Encinitas, I'm the guy in the blue WRX always waving:D . Maybe we should try getting a meet together down here sometime.......could be funnnnnnn;)
is it true what i hear about the carlsbad 1/4mile? are times there slower than they should be at all even though it's almost sea level?

also know if they're open still or closed for the winter?

sorry if i'm asking the wrong person, just hoping you know since you're local to it :p

#22 ·
i'm sure the track staff themselves won't admin to slower than sea level times since they are pretty much at sea level

no worries, i was just curious cuz of what i've heard, no biggie

#23 ·
TORRANCE CA
GO TO CSULB
see couple or wrx's their
WRB in the carpool parking
black one next to the bridge
mine next to the bridge
another silver one around
and also another WRB around

see ya csulb guys around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.