Subaru WRX Forum banner

Roll Call

137K views 636 replies 409 participants last post by  Silent_Screamer 
#1 ·
Alright SoCal boys & girls let's see who's out there.

I'm PKer (Sebastian) from Corona.

#128 ·
Go into microsoft paint and click on attributes of the picture under edit, or one of the button headings on the top main menu...you should be able to adjust the overall pic size which will in turn reduce the actual file size.

#133 ·
tacomaboy138 said:
Go into microsoft paint and click on attributes of the picture under edit, or one of the button headings on the top main menu...you should be able to adjust the overall pic size which will in turn reduce the actual file size.

Tacomaboy- I'm also In Irvine...where do u live specifically...
I'm near Culver and University dr...

#134 ·
THE BUBBLE!!!

Yeah, I am on other side of Irvine in the rapidly developing Northwood - Culver and Bryan, where the new high school is being built. I am seeing a lot of scoobies in Irvine these days, a few STi's too. Although the STi owners don't seem to want to wave back...:( :confused1 :confused:

#135 ·
tacomaboy138 said:
THE BUBBLE!!!

Yeah, I am on other side of Irvine in the rapidly developing Northwood - Culver and Bryan, where the new high school is being built. I am seeing a lot of scoobies in Irvine these days, a few STi's too. Although the STi owners don't seem to want to wave back...:( :confused1 :confused:

Nice, maybe I'll see your car around the city sometime...I'll be hitting the streets with an 04 WRX in JUNE:

#137 ·
Yo!

Hi all!
Just got my WR Blue Pearl Wagon on Friday! Man! This thing seems faster than STINK!

Oh, and I saw a Silver Wagon at Home Depot in Corona on Sunday.

Having lots of fun!

I live in Riverside off of La Sierra near Lake Mathews. I work in Carlsbad (SD) so I drive the 15 to and fro.

See ya!

BC

#139 ·
I'm usually on Nasioc or I-club, first time at clubwrx. Representin B-urban-K see lots o' rexes, but not as many as when I lived in San Marino. 03 wrx sedan in the ever so rare (lol) WRB.

mods (Kinda lame)
helix uppipe, helix downpipe, HKS hiper catback (bling), K&N drop in filter, GFB hybrid BOV, exedy clutch/flywheel (next week), 18" gunmetal Rota Tarmac II's
225/40/18 Falken Ziex 512's. plus all the regular free mod BS, headlight, silencer, etc.

any meets in burbank, let me know.

#140 ·
Palmdale/high desert area.Will do meets anywhere.2004 WRX silver no mods but 18' Enkei rims.Just bought it yesturday.More mods to come within the next week

#150 ·
WRX-pilot said:
Hey Sebastian, you got an address to mapquest this place, I am wondering what the drive is to get up there. I wouldn't mind watching one... like you did at Tombstone :)
Whoops haven't been here for a while.
Here is a link to the solo2 website. It should have all the info you need. The next event is on July 10th and 11th. I will be there both days practice on Saturday I will be testing and making adjustments to my new suspension, you can have a ride on Saturday bring your helmet.
You should be able to find California Speedway in Fontana.
It's off the 10 freeway at the Cherry exit. Go north (left).
There is a big group of WRX/STi drivers that hang out look for us "Team Blew".
http://www.solo2.com/

#151 ·
I am also in socal. lancaster, sporting a nearly stock wagon silver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.