Subaru WRX Forum banner

Roll Call

137K views 636 replies 409 participants last post by  Silent_Screamer 
#1 ·
Alright SoCal boys & girls let's see who's out there.

I'm PKer (Sebastian) from Corona.

#53 ·
representin' the 626 here

silver wagon

anyone else from here?

#56 ·
JimDab said:
i'm sure the track staff themselves won't admin to slower than sea level times since they are pretty much at sea level

no worries, i was just curious cuz of what i've heard, no biggie
No, its easy to get good times at Cbad. Not particularly good or bad, some people run worse everywhere else, some people can't stand it....but thats ussually for other reasons. ****ty return lane etc...

Regards,

#58 ·
Hi. :) Woodland Hills (SFV) here... Two month old 2003 Black WRX Sedan.

So far only done minor mods.. Injen Cold Air Intake and a few interior bits and pieces, hoping to do Greddy evo cat-back soon.

#60 · (Edited)
Just joined the Forums, Strabo...Palmdale, ca........I've been reading this forum alot lately and i have found it to be very informative, so i joined. I feel im in the right company when it comes to this little "Obsession" that i have developed since i bought the "REX" 2 weeks ago, my wallet is beginning to moan. This car is way too much fun im sure it will cost me a whole lota money in the future.........

Strabo--------"Somebody get me a Doctor"

Stats: '03 "REX" Pearl Blue
Full EGR body kit
Tinted windows
New plate coming " MYREX8U "

On Order: Greddy EVO cat-back
AEM cold air intake, polished

Wish list: Too much to list, see attached sheet, LOL..........

OBTW, got me a new wholesale account with on-line supplier "OPTIONS" out of Azuza Ca, soo many sweet goodies in that store that im going to need a lot of fax paper. Interested in parts, give me a yell.

#64 ·
CAR TEAM

ANNOUNCING THE CREATION OF Forced Induction. Me and a frined have started a new car team, obviously called Forced Induction. We live in Raleigh, NC. If you're intrested in joining up just im me, my aol name is SubbaruWRX

Name's Stephen Williamson. 2003 WR BLue WRX
Turbo XS Stage 3
Clarion in Dash tv screen
Playstation 2
Prodrive P7 17" rims
Kumo Supra Ecsta 712 tires
STi Carbon Fiber Reflectors
Carbon Fiber Dask kit (not fake Subaru one)
Diamond Plate Aluminum floor mats
Valentine 1 with remote display unit
Turbo XS Tye x-rfl bov
Turbo xs FMI
Turbo xs UTEC remote map selector

#70 ·
Yeah let's do it!
How about after auto-x practice, or better yet at auto-x practice this month?
AJdaMan is having that meet with V6club on June 29 which is the day after practice, the day of the race.

Renick has it's tuesday night BBQ the 10th I'll be there for sure (free food is always good!).

#71 ·
I might stop by Renick on tuesday night, heck I might just get an oil change and a brake inspection there during the day and pick up my car at night :) California Speedway is a bit far and on top of that I don't plan on autocrossing until I get a new set of tires... or maybe I might just go and kill off these FZ4's. Aside from the bbqs etc, what day (monday, tuesday, etc.) is good for you guys to meet? I am thinking maybe we can have a meet at Dromo1 :-D How does that sound? If you guys don't know what Dromo1 is you can cehck it out at www.dromo1.com, it's an indoor kart racing course in Anaheim off the 5 and 57. Let me know if you guys are interested in this.

#73 ·
Hey everyone! I bought my black WRX '02 last July 30th from Renick.

I plan to be at both the Renick BBQ next Tuesday & the Cerritos meet on the 29th. Hope to meet some of you in person. I'm hoping to make it to the WRX/RSX Tech day at Hotchikis too.

Please keep me informed of the Dromo1 meet, that would be sweet!

#74 ·
steve from saugus

P.S. other than the Renick BBQ, what is another subie meet? (sorry if there were alot mentioned in this thread, i didn't really read it all) later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.