Subaru Meet & Drive every 3rd sunday of the month in HB - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru Meet & Drive every 3rd sunday of the month in HB within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If anyone from ClubWrx who filmed the hb meet and drive last Sunday. WE NEED TO MEET UP ASAP... I ...

Who Has Footage??????????????

If anyone from ClubWrx who filmed the hb meet and drive last Sunday.
    WE NEED TO MEET UP ASAP...
    I have already gotten one of the video cameras and am uploading the footage to my comp as we speak.. I just need more..
    I want all the photos and footage for the final video.. would like to post it ASAP..
    I will drive and meet up just about anywhere!!!!!!

get a hold of me on here or at
    www.myspace.com/subietech

thanks again to everyone from ClubWrx who made it out last Sunday. WE all had a blast and hope you did as well....

Hit me up...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

srt motorsports track event organizer subarus

srt motorsports track day event june 3rd drift/ grip event on horse theif for more info on this event
    call 562-237-1228
    and also for more other events to come

Quote Originally Posted by SubieTech1
    If anyone from ClubWrx who filmed the hb meet and drive last Sunday.
    WE NEED TO MEET UP ASAP...
    I have already gotten one of the video cameras and am uploading the footage to my comp as we speak.. I just need more..
    I want all the photos and footage for the final video.. would like to post it ASAP..
    I will drive and meet up just about anywhere!!!!!!

get a hold of me on here or at
    www.myspace.com/subietech

thanks again to everyone from ClubWrx who made it out last Sunday. WE all had a blast and hope you did as well....

Hit me up...
    BUMP for Footage and photos.!!!!!!!

I have only gotten one video tape of footage. I know there area few more out there~!
    Please if you have or know someone who has footage of last sundays meet.. Please please please get a hold

new video

Ok everyone... Heres the video...

www.myspace.com/subietech (feel free to add me)
    My videos.

I wanted to say thanks to all 37 of you again.
    I had a great time and hope all of you did as well...

Route map for next month June 18th 2006 is almost done.. we just need a few more stops a long the way for group pics / catch up spots.
    It going to be a little shorter route then it has been and we will eat after the canyons at Islands. Not Neptunes Net B4 the canyons.
    PM me if you have any sugg`...~!, concerns or need any INFO on this meet!

myspace.com/subietech

Hey man, that was awsesome thanks for making the vid and puttiing this whole thing together again. Good fun
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Hey man, that was awsesome thanks for making the vid and puttiing this whole thing together again. Good fun
    thanks man.. its comments like this and the people like you and who showed up that make it all worth it!

it doesnt take much of my time to try to promote this and the video, well, thats just fun to do so whatever right....
    its all about good times and cool people.

anyways, thanks again

hope to see you all plus more next month.
    JUNE 18th 2006

here is the link to our vid of or last event on horse theif next event june 3rd
    http://media.putfile.com/HorseThiefMileSRTEvent

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    cant wait until the next one..hopefully i can make it since i'll be moved by then and hopefully my g/f can catch footage pics. it's hard to drive and take pics/footage..
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

I hope this works

I hope this works... its crapy quilty but for those of you who dont have a my space account.. i think it works yea??? NOT THE FULL VER... IT GOT CUT DOWN FOR PHOTOBUCKIT

If you would like a dvd put together with all the photos and the videos.. come through with a blank dvd and I will do it for you.. send it or come hang out while I "BURN" it.. ~
    Last edited by SubieTech1; 05-28-2006 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SubieTech1
    I hope this works... its crapy quilty but for those of you who dont have a my space account.. i think it works yea??? NOT THE FULL VER... IT GOT CUT DOWN FOR PHOTOBUCKIT

If you would like a dvd put together with all the photos and the videos.. come through with a blank dvd and I will do it for you.. send it or come hang out while I "BURN" it.. ~
    weak, what happened to that guy in the white wrx with the yellow tint headlights, he had a camera and got a lot of good runs on the freeway of my car, this vid doesnt even show my car once, what a rip off
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime
    weak, what happened to that guy in the white wrx with the yellow tint headlights, he had a camera and got a lot of good runs on the freeway of my car, this vid doesnt even show my car once, what a rip off

YES WHAT DID HAPPEN TO THAT GUY.....I called him alot. no answer or call back. even texted him.,, If you know him, get me the film... Its not hard to add **** and change it up a little if I get something good to work with.

Im sorry but did the best I could do with what I was given. I only got one video tape from a kid.. He did his best so I cant blame him...

I posted on every fourm trying to meet up with people, But it has worked out yet...
    I will drive just about anywhere in LA or North OC to meet up..

I am working on getting 3 or 4 people who drive different cars to work as dedacated filmers..

I am will to pay for lunch and gas.
    and buy a blank tape for your cam...
    I am also looking at buying my own video cam .. (I dont own one) But my car takes most of my money.

anyone with a bro or a sis .. or a friend with a cam who is looking for some free food and something to do on a sunday.... garb their cam and car and come on out.

we are going to stop next time for some pics at different kodak spots along the way and try to get all the shots we will need to make a really good video..

If we have the same number turn out + a few more with cams, I know we it could turn out great...
    Its all about filmers...

let me know... we need atleast 4.

By the way scoobytime, what one is yours, , if I have footage or can get some I will put it in...
    I want everyone who showed up to be in it..

thanks for your comments and help.

GET ME FOOTAGE IF ITS OUT THERE!!....

F4 is going to send me some, but it seems to be taking a little longer then I had hoped.
    And from what he told me, its just the meet in HB and not the drive... well see...

scoobytime

has the sick 04 wrb, T67'd built block wrx everyone was oggling over ebfore we left.

he's the scruffy looking guy with long hair.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

ok, I remember him... VERY NICE CAR....

I dont think I am have any footage of that car.. Or most of the F4 guys for that matter...
    I need that footage.. But, should have something soon from jay-from f4
    You can bet i will add it in..

again, if you can get ahold of that kid... Kyle i think was his name but Im not sure.... let me know...

was that the kid with the white bugeye wagon?

he had a camera too, and i know he got footage of my car, cause he was behind me almos tthe whole time.

chris#1 it was teh gas station guy, talk to him and get his tape.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

It was the kid who was sitting shotgun in the white STI with the evo style defuser on top...

Thats who I am talking about....
    and I know there was a asain dude who had a cam....
    there was about 5 cams there..
    SO I know we can get everyone in if we just get the other tapes...