New WRX owner in Bakersfield area
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on New WRX owner in Bakersfield area within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I see many of my fellow WRX brethren on the roads in Bakersfield and was wondering if anyone in here ...

New WRX owner in Bakersfield area

I see many of my fellow WRX brethren on the roads in Bakersfield and was wondering if anyone in here lives in my area. Or if anyone knows of groups / events in the area to attend. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sadly it seems like only active members in cali are in the bay area. I'm so.cal here and on a related note will be passing through with my freshly broke-in 15 on my way to visit family in placer county and have some fun through the Sierra foothills!

I also live here in this sweltering town everything i find online for bakersfield is old posts not sure where the subaru community meets up but there is quite a few subies on the road

Yea I live in the SW and there is a couple subbies in the neighborhood... And one evo... But yea kind of new to Bako so wanted to find a good community. I know there is a Porsche owners club that hosts quarterly auto cross events.

I was stopping for gas at the 58 and 184 on my way back from nor cal and saw an immaculate almost bone stock 05 sti wrb. Was leaving when the guy came out(think he worked there), cause he saw me checking out his baby. Told me he bought it that way, only 50k on it and planned to keep it as stock as possible. Forgot to ask if he was registered here, to excited about his car!!

I am also from bakersfield. In the SW. Seen a lot of 2015s around.

I too am from Bako, I just recently purchased a 2015 WRX and have also seen a whole lot of other WRX/STI's around town. Maybe we can be the spark that ignites the fire in Bakersfield for the WRX/STI's.

EDIT: I've also noticed at least 3 new WRX's and a couple STI's in my area so I know theres an interest in car.

Well let's make this happen haha

I'm down for a meet maybe a cruse day (with approval from ball n chain to watch the baby of course)

Anyone going to Subaru Summer Solstice on Sunday?

I somehow stumbled upon this thread. I am in Bako. Not yet an owner. I have just placed an order on a 16 sti with lip (I'm too old for a full fledged wing... haha).

I have seen a few wrx's and sti's in the southwest area. Good to see others in Bako with interest in the car.

once i get the car i'd love to have a gathering and pick your brains about the car.

This will be my first wrx. I was looking for a manual four door car and naturally gravitated toward a subaru. Plus, got wife a 15 outback which we really liked and the dealer had a few wrx/sti in stock and gave me some good amount of time with them. Looking forward to getting the car.

Good to hear burculian. How long did they quote you for the 16 to come in? Subie Fest is in September at Fontana.

I have been told 8 week or a little less. I hope little less. But prepared for the worst.

Once I receive my car ill be looking to get window tinting. Does anyone know a good place who does the work in town? I'm looking for the ceramic heat rejection film.

So any update on wanting to start a meet?

Currently I'm subbie-less.... My cars at Sangera with a CEL. I'll be out of town next couple weekends so nothing current for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.