good shops in southern arizona. tucson/phoenix
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on good shops in southern arizona. tucson/phoenix within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just spent over three hours at Subaru today for an oil change and rear diff service. The advisor kept asking ...

good shops in southern arizona. tucson/phoenix

Just spent over three hours at Subaru today for an oil change and rear diff service. The advisor kept asking me if I wanted the front diff and transmission fluids done as well. I explained to him that the transmission and front diff uses the same drain and fill and that I need to get my clutch done soon anyway (obviously the Trans gets drained during the job so why do it twice?)
    Why did I go to the dealer? It's my company's sister dealer so I get discounts. Will I go again? No even for a good price. At that rate I won't see my car again for a month

Anyone local that knows a competent shop where I can go for now on for things I won't do at home?
    Again looking for southern AZ preferably near tucson Or phoenix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump, still looking for a shop. Doesn't seem too good for tucson so anyone around the phoenix, mesa, queens creek etc have any recommendations?

Need to find a shop that will install my supplied clutch kit
    Stinkeye member 520

I haven't done any business with them, but I've heard excellent reviews about PSI Performance here in Tucson

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.