Tucson RC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Tucson RC within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone here in T-town? I just went to my first meet in about 5 years since high school at the ...

Tucson RC

Anyone here in T-town? I just went to my first meet in about 5 years since high school at the In n Out at Elcon.
    Still as ghey as it was last time I went. I'm pulling in to a parking spot with my windows down and before I come to a complete stop, some 16 year old literally had his head in my passenger window asking me to go park over by his car. Never met or even seen this kid in my entire life. I was immediately put off but I assumed maybe he was just excited to see another Subaru (nothing but Civics and 240's). So I move my car over next to his friends and him..... it's a Dodge Neon and a brand new Mazda 3 the kid spray painted matte black and wheels matte pink -___-

I get out and he says, "Yay! #TeamBlackCar"
    I decide to ignore him and go browse other cars. Before I take 2 steps in the other direction, he stops me and says, "hey man, nice car.... are you trying to race?" I scoffed and said no thanks. He goes on, "Why not!? I'm sure your car will beat mine". I say, because I just took this off the showroom yesterday and I'm breaking in the motor. (I really wish I said, because I don't want to ruin these meets more than they already are). To which he said, "I guess that makes sense".

Idk man, I didn't see a single Subaru and the meet got really boring as I left after about 20 minutes of talking with a friend about the "good ole' days" (5 years ago ) when I was that young freshly licenced driver looking for a race in my D-Series Honda CRX. Anyways, there's my average story. Just looking for some other local Subie guys. All my friends are drifters and I'm extremely new to Subaru/Boxer/AWD scene in general.
    The separation, is in the preparation.-Russell C Wilson-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

First post here!! I'm here in Tucson too! I haven't been to a car "meet" since maybe 2005-2006 with my turboed d series civic that I blew up long ago... I purchased my WRX almost a year ago and I have been meaning to meet up at one of the Friday night AZAWD meets at the Starbucks on Grant and Swan.

A lot of the subies and mitsu stopped going to that meet at in n out because of all the hondas

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

Right... But where did they migrate to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The separation, is in the preparation.-Russell C Wilson-

Couldn't tell you. They stopped showing up years ago

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.