Bay Area WRX Owners Here!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Bay Area WRX Owners Here! within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey just wanted to see who has a Rex in my area. I live in San Mateo in the Bay ...

Bay Area WRX Owners Here!

Hey just wanted to see who has a Rex in my area. I live in San Mateo in the Bay Area. Maybe we can meet up to check out each others cars and chat!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

San Jose here. Would be awesome if there were monthly meetups or something around here, but I haven't seen anything about that.

Not too far! Yeah I haven't heard anything yet. I think people in San Bruno meets up but it doesn't seem like anything big.

I'm down here in South Bay (SJ) as well

Cruised for a little while with a gray 06/07 STi in San Jose. Should start a mini meet around there.

San Jose as well! What's everyone running so I can figure out if any of the Scoobies I see around are you?
    I've got a stock '13 DGM 5-DR base with a subaru roof rack and a surfboard rack attachment on it. Rear is fully debadged.

San Jose as well too!! I've got a stock 13' swp 5 dr base hatch. Semi debadged rear. Left subaru and wrx decals on. Just got in a minor fender bender. Old lady in Prius cut two lanes over causing me to almost t bone her. Still hit her and now my left side bumper is scratched up

Quote Originally Posted by Jn13wrx View Post
    San Jose as well too!! I've got a stock 13' swp 5 dr base hatch. Semi debadged rear. Left subaru and wrx decals on. Just got in a minor fender bender. Old lady in Prius cut two lanes over causing me to almost t bone her. Still hit her and now my left side bumper is scratched up
    That sucks, sorry to hear that

Mine is a black '07 sti, totally stock looking with turboback exhaust. Finally flashed the Cobb stage 2 map onto it, unfortunately there arent many places near me in san jose to jam around safely :|

Shall we organize a san jose meet for one of these days? I may be moving to palo alto in november, but I should be here a little while at least.

damn no one near by san mateo! =]? hahaha im down to meet up in sj or nearby

Quote Originally Posted by blee5192 View Post
    damn no one near by san mateo! =]? hahaha im down to meet up in sj or nearby
    SJ seems to be a good spot to meet. Maybe a large parking lot somewhere in typical fashion. What's everyone think?

I'm down for a meet! Don't know any good parking lots though, I've been looking for one since I got the Scoob though, haven't really had a chance to break traction or anything!

hey guys, i'm from Milpitas. Dont own a wrx/sti yet. Waiting for the new model. Can't wait to get the car and join you guys a meet

Anyone down for a meet this Sunday evening? There are parking lots (although not apt for funsies) pretty much everywhere. I'm partial to somewhere Campbell/Los Gatos/Hwy 17ish.

I missed the 20th, sorry! This week could work, or next weekend?

Hey guys, I'm from SJ. I just bought a 2014 WRX. I'd like to suggest we could do a pre meet, then drive to fremont for the monthly Canibeat gathering. Unfortunately my car won't be delivered until October 28th. Hope to meet you guys soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.