Bay Area WRX Owners Here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

This is a discussion on Bay Area WRX Owners Here! within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Grats on the new ride. And welcome!...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    229
    Grats on the new ride. And welcome!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Zataks. I saw on the roll call thread, you are from Campbell! That's like 10 mins from where I live. I live right on the border of SJ and Cupertino. Hope to meet you soon, maybe pick your brain for WRX knowledge.

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18
    Hey guys I was just bored and stumbled upon this thread. I'm a new STi owner from the 408. Just picked up 2014 sedan last Friday. I would love to meet up with fellow scooby owners.

  5. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Burlingame, CA
    Posts
    25
    Hello everyone. I'm a recent transplant from Philly and have been disappointed to see the lack of Subaru meets. Twice a year the Tri-State ClubWRX community has an amazing meet. It begins at a park, takes an awesome drive about 40 minutes to Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown where there's another opportunity to check out the cars (and of course we have a bite to eat and a beer!).

    I would love to see something like that organized out here. I see so many Subaru owners around here that it would probably be a great turn out.

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by SFer View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm a recent transplant from Philly and have been disappointed to see the lack of Subaru meets. Twice a year the Tri-State ClubWRX community has an amazing meet. It begins at a park, takes an awesome drive about 40 minutes to Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown where there's another opportunity to check out the cars (and of course we have a bite to eat and a beer!).

    I would love to see something like that organized out here. I see so many Subaru owners around here that it would probably be a great turn out.
    That sounds awesome! We could do a meet up in San Jose and roll through the mountains and hit the hilltop restaurant or something.

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    229
    I'd love to have a meet/cruise. Doesn't seem to be too much interest here nor have I seen much on NASIOC for Bay Area meets either. I'm down to get the ball rolling on it though. Even if it's just one or two other Soobs out there with me.

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Zataks View Post
    I'd love to have a meet/cruise. Doesn't seem to be too much interest here nor have I seen much on NASIOC for Bay Area meets either. I'm down to get the ball rolling on it though. Even if it's just one or two other Soobs out there with me.
    Well lets get this started.

  9. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Jose,CA
    Posts
    9
    I'm in. I live in Saratoga and the start of highway 9 is down the street. Let's get something going

  10. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Well if something goes down someone better pick me up! I don't have mine yet lol.

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys31 View Post
    Well if something goes down someone better pick me up! I don't have mine yet lol.
    If you live by stevens creek I can pick you up.

  12. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    I'm right off Bollinger and Miller.

  13. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys31 View Post
    I'm right off Bollinger and Miller.
    Nice I live by mitty

  14. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Dang, small world. I used to live by Mitty too. Off Lapa.

  15. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    229
    Anyone down for a morning cruise? Likely fewer people out than in the evenings. I'm partial to a Saturday morning drive. Something like meet for coffee in Saratoga, run Hwy 9 up to skyline or maybe all the way into SC, stop for food/coffee/BSing again then return trip.

  16. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Zataks View Post
    Anyone down for a morning cruise? Likely fewer people out than in the evenings. I'm partial to a Saturday morning drive. Something like meet for coffee in Saratoga, run Hwy 9 up to skyline or maybe all the way into SC, stop for food/coffee/BSing again then return trip.
    Sounds cool. Should we get a sign up sheet? Lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •