Bay Area WRX Owners Here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Bay Area WRX Owners Here! within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Grats on the new ride. And welcome!...

Grats on the new ride. And welcome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks Zataks. I saw on the roll call thread, you are from Campbell! That's like 10 mins from where I live. I live right on the border of SJ and Cupertino. Hope to meet you soon, maybe pick your brain for WRX knowledge.

Hey guys I was just bored and stumbled upon this thread. I'm a new STi owner from the 408. Just picked up 2014 sedan last Friday. I would love to meet up with fellow scooby owners.

Hello everyone. I'm a recent transplant from Philly and have been disappointed to see the lack of Subaru meets. Twice a year the Tri-State ClubWRX community has an amazing meet. It begins at a park, takes an awesome drive about 40 minutes to Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown where there's another opportunity to check out the cars (and of course we have a bite to eat and a beer!).

I would love to see something like that organized out here. I see so many Subaru owners around here that it would probably be a great turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by SFer View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm a recent transplant from Philly and have been disappointed to see the lack of Subaru meets. Twice a year the Tri-State ClubWRX community has an amazing meet. It begins at a park, takes an awesome drive about 40 minutes to Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown where there's another opportunity to check out the cars (and of course we have a bite to eat and a beer!).

I would love to see something like that organized out here. I see so many Subaru owners around here that it would probably be a great turn out.
    That sounds awesome! We could do a meet up in San Jose and roll through the mountains and hit the hilltop restaurant or something.

I'd love to have a meet/cruise. Doesn't seem to be too much interest here nor have I seen much on NASIOC for Bay Area meets either. I'm down to get the ball rolling on it though. Even if it's just one or two other Soobs out there with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zataks View Post
    I'd love to have a meet/cruise. Doesn't seem to be too much interest here nor have I seen much on NASIOC for Bay Area meets either. I'm down to get the ball rolling on it though. Even if it's just one or two other Soobs out there with me.
    Well lets get this started.

I'm in. I live in Saratoga and the start of highway 9 is down the street. Let's get something going

Well if something goes down someone better pick me up! I don't have mine yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys31 View Post
    Well if something goes down someone better pick me up! I don't have mine yet lol.
    If you live by stevens creek I can pick you up.

I'm right off Bollinger and Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys31 View Post
    I'm right off Bollinger and Miller.
    Nice I live by mitty

Dang, small world. I used to live by Mitty too. Off Lapa.

Anyone down for a morning cruise? Likely fewer people out than in the evenings. I'm partial to a Saturday morning drive. Something like meet for coffee in Saratoga, run Hwy 9 up to skyline or maybe all the way into SC, stop for food/coffee/BSing again then return trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Zataks View Post
    Anyone down for a morning cruise? Likely fewer people out than in the evenings. I'm partial to a Saturday morning drive. Something like meet for coffee in Saratoga, run Hwy 9 up to skyline or maybe all the way into SC, stop for food/coffee/BSing again then return trip.
    Sounds cool. Should we get a sign up sheet? Lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast