Hey everyone,

I would like to invite everyone to a meet I'm setting up. This is a Pre-Movie Meet for Fast and Furious 6. I have already posted this invite on Instagram and YouTube. It seems like it will be a decent turn out.
This meet is NOT just for Subarus. This meet is a way for ALL car enthusiast to come out and hangout. With that said, please be respectful to each other.

Special guest will be the owner of Premium Auto Styling. He will be there to hang out and answer any vinyl related questions. There will also be a giveaway taking place. So come early! Details in the video below.

1701 W Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867
Some where in the parking lot

Time:
May 25, 2013 Saturday
Meet starts @ 3:30pm
Movie time around 6-7pm (depending on available show times)

Rules/Request:
I have contacted property management for theater parking, theater management and location security. They have approved us to be at the location. Property management said they will try their best to give us a section of the parking lot.
With all that said, please be respectful of the property. No obnoxious revving, burnouts, and the usual actions that attract the Poooolice.

The best way to contact me is either on Kik, Instagram or YouTube. All @ SmurfinWRX
I will be there around 3-3:30 to set up a spot for us.

Besides that, lets have some fun!