STOLEN 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

This is a discussion on STOLEN 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi Guys, My friend's friend had their car stolen today from San Jose, CA . Please see the CL posting ...

STOLEN 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Hi Guys,
    My friend's friend had their car stolen today from San Jose, CA. Please see the CL posting for more details and pictures: STOLEN 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS !!!

"It was last seen near Blossom Hill and Almaden Expressway.

I don't really have anything to offer as a reward. I can probably round up a few hundred bucks to whomever actually finds the car. It's already been reported stolen.

It's kind of a pile. There are no straight parts of the body almost all of the paint has come off. Has a primer drivers' front fender, no driver's side skirt, the hood is dented and doesn't sit flush with barbed wire scratches on it and the roof (it's a long story). It has 140,000 something miles and the trans grinds but we love it.

No fancy stereo or wheels. Has crappy walmart tires. If you stole it to part it out, you are a moron.

Please email me or call/text 408 476 5467"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good luck finding it. Someone probably took it for a joy ride. Hope u get it back

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSide View Post
    Good luck finding it. Someone probably took it for a joy ride. Hope u get it back
    Thanks. we hope so too. I'm sure my friends GF is pretty sad/ upset/ frustrated.

Good luck!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I am in Santa Cruz and work in Campbell. I am also in San Jose and Milpitas a lot. I will keep an eye out for it!
    2013 WRX wagon, STI short throw shifter, STI aluminum shift knob, perrin shifter bushings, cobb downpipe, cobb cat back, stage 2 ACN91 map using cobb access port