New to clubwrx.net HELP!

This is a discussion on New to clubwrx.net HELP! within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Wuz up!? ClubWRX peeps, Ok, so I just purchased a 2013 WRX premium. My first Subaru ever! I have had ...

New to clubwrx.net HELP!

Wuz up!? ClubWRX peeps,

Ok, so I just purchased a 2013 WRX premium. My first Subaru ever! I have had it for about a week and I LOVE this ride. Already thinking of some light mods to do. One of the things I am considering doing first (aside from some audio mods, because the audio system sux) is a recirculating blow of valve. Now my question, is this in any way harmful to my engine (or any other component)?
    Also, anyone know a shop in SoCal that is good, reliable, and has economical labor costs?

Thanks for your feedback and comments!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    See the Big BOV thread for valve info and the link in my sig for all info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.