To the guy in the red sti hatch in garden grove
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on To the guy in the red sti hatch in garden grove within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whoever you are!!! Your car was too [edited by SD_GR] sick!!! Thanks for the pics I hope they came out ...

Whoever you are!!! Your car was too [edited by SD_GR] sick!!! Thanks for the pics I hope they came out well. Ill post em later for everyone to see!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Looking forward to pics; hope you find your friend. I edited your post to (please) keep the forum PG-13.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Re: To the guy in the red sti hatch in garden grove

You mean to say you weren't ignored by a 3rd gen WRX/STi in Orange County?! Kudos to you man!
    Disclaimer: I was just ignored AGAIN by yet ANOTHER 3rd gen.

Posted from a fone.

Seems like the older wrx/sti's never show me any subie love.... Tisk tisk

Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    You mean to say you weren't ignored by a 3rd gen WRX/STi in Orange County?! Kudos to you man!
    Disclaimer: I was just ignored AGAIN by yet ANOTHER 3rd gen.

Posted from a fone.
    You know sometimes people just don't notice you until they've already passed. Happens to me all the time. A WRX goes by in the opposite direction and because I'm concentrating on something else (usually the road!), it doesn't register until it's too late. I always wave if I can. The other day I passed a husky sitting in the middle of the opposite lane. As soon as I passed the oblivious dog, I flashed my lights at the next two cars that went by to warn them to slow down or at least watch out. Neither of them noticed me. The drivers of each car were too busy in their conversations with their passengers.

I Support ClubWRX

Sometimes if I don't wave it's because I forgot what I'm driving that day (I only see the dash from inside the car and I have more than one car, do...).

Other times I wave and get ignored. Happens.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    You know sometimes people just don't notice you until they've already passed. Happens to me all the time. A WRX goes by in the opposite direction and because I'm concentrating on something else (usually the road!), it doesn't register until it's too late. I always wave if I can. The other day I passed a husky sitting in the middle of the opposite lane. As soon as I passed the oblivious dog, I flashed my lights at the next two cars that went by to warn them to slow down or at least watch out. Neither of them noticed me. The drivers of each car were too busy in their conversations with their passengers.
    No, no. I'm pretty damn hard to miss.
    Head towards intersection.
    See Subie in my lane.
    Change lanes. Light turns green.
    Parallel said Subie for 1/4 block.
    Wave. Have GF wave.
    Guy looks. *scoff*
    Looks again, I'm still waving. Nada.
    GF: Dan, you are so weird.

Then again, he did pull into the new pot dispensary...
    Last edited by UEDan; 01-03-2013 at 03:59 AM.

Lol this is funny. Being a new owner it always takes me a second to figure out why the car just flashed at me. Only after they are gone do I realize it was another wrx and now I feel like a ****. I'll get it one day!
    2013 DGM Hatch WRX - STI STS currently only mod

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.