Thunderhill - 50% Discount $99 - Oct. 22nd

This is a discussion on Thunderhill - 50% Discount - Oct. 22nd within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi, Im president of a private, non-profit track organization located in Northern California called CFRA. We run at Infineon, Laguna ...

Thunderhill - 50% Discount $99 - Oct. 22nd

Hi,

Im president of a private, non-profit track organization located in Northern California called CFRA. We run at Infineon, Laguna Seca, Thunderhill and Buttonwillow.

Our Thunderhill event, is generally a small event with 3 run groups of about 20 cars each. As the track is 3 miles in length, I would like to have a few additional attendees. Im therefore offing a 50% discount if you would be interested in attending the event. Thats $99 for 2.5 hours of on-track time. This is below cost, just ask anyone who rents Thunderhill. Our members are paying double that price.

If you have less than 5 previous days of track time, we are happy to provide free instruction.

We have 3 run groups available. B is point-by passing everywhere on track and is eligible for track day insurance if that is of interest. A is unlimited passing and R is for the extremely experienced. Its our exhibition race group.

Im only making this offer on a few forms of cars that I have owned in the past or would like to own in the future (if I get lucky). This offer is limited to anyone that has not attended a CFRA event in the last 5 years.

If you have any questions, please send me an email: ed.kornegay@hp.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Please read: Rules

Thank you.

I must say that is a nice deal. I'm attending my first track day tomorrow for $275.

Truly non-profit? We are OK with that.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 09-20-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Registered User judd xtremspeed's Avatar