New To Cali - Need Credit Union Suggestions

This is a discussion on New To Cali - Need Credit Union Suggestions within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi, I am new to this forum and California. I am currently looking to pull out an auto loan, I ...

Smile New To Cali - Need Credit Union Suggestions

Hi,

I am new to this forum and California. I am currently looking to pull out an auto loan, I have done some research already to the credit unions located in California. I also searched through this forum to see if any threads were posted regarding the best credit unions and rates. The lowest rate that I found is 2.49% at 60 months at Pentagon Federal Credit Union from $10,000 to $70,000. What are some other good Credit Unions with the lowest rates?

Thanks,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Cali is in Colombia. If you are eligible -- and do check, because their eligibility requirements are not as stringent as they used to be and in many cases the general population qualifies -- consider Schoolsfirst. They used to be Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union, then became Schoolsfirst Federal Credit Union. They were geared towards academics as well as K-12 educators, and I became a member during university. I've done a home and two car loans through them, good service. Rates will vary. Worth a look in my view.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Mission Federal is a nice one from my experience.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #619

I Support ClubWRX
    List of credit unions I would or do Patron:

Schools Financial Credit Union
    Golden 1 Credit Union
    Pacific Service Credit Union
    SAFE Credit Union
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Hello,

Thank you for the credit unions, however after contacting several of these. It appears that I need to either become a member of an organization or need to have a family member already a member. Are there any credit unions that do not require to become a member of an organization or need a family member to be part of it already?

Does anyone have any good reviews about First Entertainment Credit Union? The APR for a used auto loan at 60 months is 1.99%.

Try Burbank credit union or usaa or navy federal