New To Cali - Need Credit Union Suggestions
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New To Cali - Need Credit Union Suggestions within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi, I am new to this forum and California. I am currently looking to pull out an auto loan, I ...

Smile New To Cali - Need Credit Union Suggestions

Hi,

I am new to this forum and California. I am currently looking to pull out an auto loan, I have done some research already to the credit unions located in California. I also searched through this forum to see if any threads were posted regarding the best credit unions and rates. The lowest rate that I found is 2.49% at 60 months at Pentagon Federal Credit Union from $10,000 to $70,000. What are some other good Credit Unions with the lowest rates?

Thanks,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Cali is in Colombia. If you are eligible -- and do check, because their eligibility requirements are not as stringent as they used to be and in many cases the general population qualifies -- consider Schoolsfirst. They used to be Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union, then became Schoolsfirst Federal Credit Union. They were geared towards academics as well as K-12 educators, and I became a member during university. I've done a home and two car loans through them, good service. Rates will vary. Worth a look in my view.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Mission Federal is a nice one from my experience.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #619

I Support ClubWRX
    List of credit unions I would or do Patron:

Schools Financial Credit Union
    Golden 1 Credit Union
    Pacific Service Credit Union
    SAFE Credit Union
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Hello,

Thank you for the credit unions, however after contacting several of these. It appears that I need to either become a member of an organization or need to have a family member already a member. Are there any credit unions that do not require to become a member of an organization or need a family member to be part of it already?

Does anyone have any good reviews about First Entertainment Credit Union? The APR for a used auto loan at 60 months is 1.99%.

Try Burbank credit union or usaa or navy federal

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.