SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 984

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by twizhimself guys...im letting you all kwo now...if im not working by the 7th..i dont think ill be ...

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself View Post
    guys...im letting you all kwo now...if im not working by the 7th..i dont think ill be able to make the meet. I've got 7.43 left in my bank..and gas is very expensive.

but ill keep you all posted.

anson, give me a ring..i want to know if i can borrow some stuff..make me some monies doing some spring installs /de installs

i'll see if i can find some work for you

subies in the are whom need installs
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    i'll see if i can find some work for you

subies in the are whom need installs
    Love the Avatar
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Monday Funday
    Hey guys. I am going to be going bowling with a few friends tomorrow for my birthday in Diamond Bar at "Oak Tree Lanes" if any of you would like to come the more the merrier. I am planning to go there around 8ish.

Oh yeah Gus and I are going to Magic Mountain tomorrow day. We could use a couple guys to go and make it more interesting. Tickets are only $35 (gotta buy in advance) for the day or $60 for a year pass. so let me know, if you like go.
    909-923-0779 home
    808-938-1777 cell
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj View Post
    so let me know, if you like go.
    909-923-0779 home
    808-938-1777 cell
    sorry...i'll be working during the day. I suppose you can stand by Roaring rapids with a camera for me....

last time i went to oak tree lanes I got into a MAJOR fight/brawl. never gone back since.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj View Post
    Monday Funday
    Hey guys. I am going to be going bowling with a few friends tomorrow for my birthday in Diamond Bar at "Oak Tree Lanes" if any of you would like to come the more the merrier. I am planning to go there around 8ish.

Oh yeah Gus and I are going to Magic Mountain tomorrow day. We could use a couple guys to go and make it more interesting. Tickets are only $35 (gotta buy in advance) for the day or $60 for a year pass. so let me know, if you like go.
    909-923-0779 home
    808-938-1777 cell
    damn. i got work at 4. i dont think ill have enough time to go on any rides
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

hey guys i just got a HKS BOV from one of my friends for free and i wanted to know if i install it on my car if it would backfire a lot,because i know the last one i had did, and made my car stall out?

F*CK. im an identity theft victim. hopfully i can get this whole thing resolved.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    F*CK. im an identity theft victim. hopfully i can get this whole thing resolved.
    any online purchases? i can sorta track it down. happened to me about 3 times now, it's more of a waste of time for me than a feeling of violation.

any online purchases? i can sorta track it down. happened to me about 3 times now, it's more of a waste of time for me than a feeling of violation.
    phishing emails that looked like paypal. stupid me filled it out. one had this link (http://www.walayef.com/images/help/w...n%3demail.html) and the other had this link(http://www.tanwirnet.com/modules/For...-login-run.htm)
    so pretty much they got all my info.
    they tried to take 100 bucks from my paypal but paypal caught it as a fraudulent activity since they also changed my password and security questions. i got the paypal situation under control right now but i checked my wamu account and there is a pending credit charge that i dont know where its from. im heading to the bank tomorrow to talk with them to see what actions i can do to protect myself further.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

im heading to the bank tomorrow to talk with them to see what actions i can do to protect myself further.
    DOH! it happens. usually with the online purchases, i call the merchant & go straight to IT dept. "i've been fraudulently charged, what't the IP address & details of this charge"

IP address ---> ISP ---> location ---> computer at that moment (could be a free internet terminal). or hoping they are dumb enough to use a static computer.

good luck. sorry to hear about the bad news. btw, i might have a day free up sometime in the next few weeks. let me know if you want to have a day of injector swapping, and some good grub.

DOH! it happens. usually with the online purchases, i call the merchant & go straight to IT dept. "i've been fraudulently charged, what't the IP address & details of this charge"

IP address ---> ISP ---> location ---> computer at that moment (could be a free internet terminal). or hoping they are dumb enough to use a static computer.

good luck. sorry to hear about the bad news. btw, i might have a day free up sometime in the next few weeks. let me know if you want to have a day of injector swapping, and some good grub.
    i have a credit reporting service and a identitytheft service that im using. so if they do happen to try and use my ssn or my IDENTITY in any way, i will be notified. but they do have my atm card number and pin (i know im dumb for falling for that phishing email) i just gotta figure out if they actually did use my account and if i have to close it. i cant even sleep now.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

i have a credit reporting service and a identitytheft service that im using. so if they do happen to try and use my ssn or my IDENTITY in any way, i will be notified. but they do have my atm card number and pin (i know im dumb for falling for that phishing email) i just gotta figure out if they actually did use my account and if i have to close it. i cant even sleep now.
    I saw close them for good measure. WAMU usually get's a card out in 2 business days.

yesss. i got full control over my paypal again. now im just waiting for them to resolve the money that was sent without my authorization. im about to head to the bank to talk with a rep there about my situation. i have 2 checking accounts and the perps got info for the check card for account 1 but they got my full checking account number for account 2. im guessing im going to have to cancel the check card for acount 1 and cancel the whole account 2
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

damn that sucks dude, yea a good way to fish out the phish emails
    is to set up ur paypal to where they have to call you to contact you, they never email me and when they do and ask for info, i usually call them and sometimes if its a phish email then they tell me where to forward it to so it can be investigated.
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

be careful guys
    check this out
    got it from a friend who knows a cop

1. Carpool lane - 1st time $1068.50 starting 7/1/07 (The $271 posted
    on the highway is old). Don't do it again because 2nd time is going to be
    double. 3rd time triple, and 4th time license suspended.

2. Incorrect lane change - $380. Don't cross the lane on solid lines or intersections.

3. Block intersection - $485

4. Driving on the shoulder - $450

5. Cell phone use in the construction zone. - Double fine as of 07/01/07.
    Cell phone use must be "hands free" while driving.

6. Passengers over 18 not in their seatbelts - both passengers and drivers get tickets .

7. Speeders can only drive 3 miles above the limit.

8. DUI = JAIL (Stays on your driving record for 10 years!)

9. As of 07/01/07 cell phone use must be "hands free" while driving.
    Ticket is $285. They will be looking for this like crazy - easy money for police department