SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 965
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by WRX13oy k. ill drop it off tomorrow or tuesday. how much you want your strutbar for? and ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    k. ill drop it off tomorrow or tuesday. how much you want your strutbar for? and what car you plannin to get?
    Come by tuesday cause I'm busy on monday.. I'm planning on getting an xB, cause.... I like it...
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite View Post
    Come by tuesday cause I'm busy on monday.. I'm planning on getting an xB, cause.... I like it...
    the new xb or the current one? are you putting your engine back to stock? if you are, ill get thoes sti injectors from you
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    the new xb or the current one? are you putting your engine back to stock? if you are, ill get thoes sti injectors from you
    I hate the new xb cause their gas milege aint that good. gunna get the remainder 06 models. I'm keeping the injector and the turbo in... cause i think it's gunna be pain to remove the turbo again
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

mannn... my greddy EBC stopped working. it wont control my boost anymore. the most i can get is about 15psi (using the helper spring on the wastegate)...
    im really hating the crappy gas mileage it gets now.. i have to drive about 60 miles a day to and from school and to work. i average about 20 mpg so about 3 gallons a day. 3 gallons x 3.40/gal = $10.20 a day. dayum...
    as where my bike gets about 45 mpg so about 1.3 gallons a day. 1.3 x 3.40 = $4.42 a day. not bad.
    lets say i use my 250. 55 mpg. about 1.09 gallons a day. 1.09 x 3.25 (it uses regular) = $3.54 a day. and if i were to gear it up (putting a bigger front sprocket)i can get about 65 mpg.. only if i can keep my 250... too bad it has to go..
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    I hate the new xb cause their gas milege aint that good. gunna get the remainder 06 models. I'm keeping the injector and the turbo in... cause i think it's gunna be pain to remove the turbo again
    Charlie i'd be more than happy to pull ur turbo and probly injectors also, I have gotten good at doing those, let me know if u need me to in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    Charlie i'd be more than happy to pull ur turbo and probly injectors also, I have gotten good at doing those, let me know if u need me to in the future
    yup, since you're removing all the FMIC piping anyway, it would be a good time to tackle the injectors. The turbo is relatively easy....it's just the spilling coolant & oil that's a pain.

but yeah, if it get's you a few hundered dollars closer to your xB goal, i'll help too.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Hey guys, jon is back on SoCal!
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Thanks guys, I'm gunna see what's gunna happen. I'm actually going to see the new xB and see how it handles and looks in person

BTW, look what i found at Six flags parking lot...

Waste of precious money....
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

Waste of precious money....
    label wh0re? with all that fanciness, it better be fast. Kinda like all those GFs who have to have a louis vitton bag, she better be worth it. don't mind me, i'm a bitter man.

label wh0re? with all that fanciness, it better be fast. Kinda like all those GFs who have to have a louis vitton bag, she better be worth it. don't mind me, i'm a bitter man.
    WTF is that? Honda Accord? 4-door Civic? It's been so bastardized I can't even identify it...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

ATTENTION F4 Member#007 (Charlie): Please man is there anything I can do to talk you out of that Scion..?
    '05 STi 30R

------
    Monday night meet: Rosecrans + Euclid Fullerton, CA behind del taco~c-ya'll out there. (Every monday, just come. Any AWD/Sick RWD/FWD is invited to come!!

Quote Originally Posted by oce420 View Post
    ATTENTION F4 Member#007 (Charlie): Please man is there anything I can do to talk you out of that Scion..?
    LOL, why? i always liked that car..

Anyway, that car was 4 door civic
    2003 WRB WRX Stg. 4
    2008 HTM xB

I've been having tons of fun with my new wagon....but realizing I'm starting to boost creep now.

time to look into external wastegate. question is, what spring rate should I go with? 1.0 bar? My turbo will probably really shine when it gets to 22lbs or so (i'm at 18 now).

hey guys I have this problem in my personal CPU

When starting my computer it says NTLDR is compressed, press ctrl alt delete. I can do this all day and it just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. I can't get windows to come up. Please if somebody has a suggestion let me know!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    hey guys I have this problem in my personal CPU

When starting my computer it says NTLDR is compressed, press ctrl alt delete. I can do this all day and it just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. I can't get windows to come up. Please if somebody has a suggestion let me know!
    either OS is hosed....or you have a USB key still plugged in, or FLOPPY disk in the drive.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.